The fight

Miranda went over to Carrie's for the weekend because her mom went on a wine tour with carrie's mom. the girls were by their self. Miranda forgot she put her phone in carries book bag and Carrie asked Miranda if she can get her phone out of her book bag. when Miranda went to get carries phone she saw hers. she went down stair and threw carries phone at her. " what was that for." said Carrie. "for stealing my phone." Said Miranda." why would I steal your phone you put it in there." Said Carrie. "what ever you stole my phone." said Miranda . "no I didn't." "if you think I stole your phone and don't believe me then go home!" Carrie said in a yelling voice. " well then fine I will." Miranda said also in a yelling voice. Miranda walked out slamming the door behind her. someone knocked on the door. Carrie went to open the door. "what do you want now" Carrie said. "I left my bag here." Miranda said. Carrie gave her the bag and said "here leave any thing els. Carrie said in a angry voice. "wait will you forgive me." Carrie said. "no." Miranda said. Miranda left. the next day Miranda called Carrie. Carrie answered. "what" said Carrie. " will you forgive me" Miranda said crying at the same time. "aw of corse I will" Carrie said starting to cry too. " can I come back." Miranda said sniffling. "I love you Miranda your like a sister to me even though we fight a lot I still love you." Carrie said trying to stop crying. " I love you to Carrie and I fell that same way." said Miranda also trying to stop crying. Miranda came back and opened the door and ran over to Carrie and hugged her they both burst out into tears. " I love you Miranda." said Carrie. "I love you too Carrie." said Miranda. the next day Miranda went home and her and Carrie texted each other all day.

............................

Did you get emotional during this chapter.

Please vote and comment and follow me. thank you.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃