The tour

Hi sorry I haven't Been updating I've been so busy in school I haven't had time enjoy!

.............................

Today was the day the girls where going on tour the girls dropped Taylor off at carries grandmas. Luke gave the girls his addresses. the girl went to his house and he gave them a tour of the bus. the girls picked the beds and they were off.the girl where at there first concert and they song their new song called girl in a country song and they loved it. Later that night they were in the bus and Jake called Carrie. "Hello" said Carrie. " Carrie I have to tell you some thing!" jake said. "what do you have to tell me." said Carrie." Well ok you know your dog Tay and my dog Blake?" said jake."yea what about them" said Carrie."well they both ran away In the woods." Said jake." what how I thought Tay was at my grandmas!" Said Carrie." yea she was but she had to go to Walmart and I said I'll take her and I let them out side and they bolted off in the woods." said jake." well go look for them and look in both of there favorite places in the woods call me back when you find them." said Carrie."bye Carrie." said jake. "bye jake." said Carrie."what wrong Carrie" said Miranda." oh nothing just Tay and Blake ran away in the woods.but jake will find them." Carrie said. A hour later carries phone rings it's jake."hello"said Carrie. " I found the dogs they were playing in the creek." said jake." that's great well I can't talk right now I'll call you back later." said Carrie. " k bye love you." said jake. " bye love you too." said Carrie. that night the girls asked Luke to help them write a new song. they worked on it all night long. the next day Carrie called jake back and they talked for like 3 hours long. then the girls had Luke stop at the mall so they can go shopping. that night they went to their last concert and sung a song with Luke. Then they were on there way home. the day after that they got home and they got the dog and went home. Carrie opened the door. " I'm home!"Carrie said. "Sissy your home." said lily her little sister." Hi sweetheart" said her mom." mom I'm not 2 anymore stop calling me sweetheart." Carrie said. " sissy sissy is Miranda here." asked lily."BOO!" said Miranda. lily screamed. " You scared me Miranda." said lily.the girls were about to go up stairs when lily asked if she could take Taylor out side." Carrie your sister wants to take the dog out side go with her please." said her mom." Fine ill go with her." said Carrie. come on Miranda we have to go out side with lily and the dog." Carrie said. " ok let's go" side Miranda. the girls went outside with lily and took the dog to the creek. they went back to the house and lily wanted to go to the pool so the girls took her to the Pool and swam with lily. they also took lily to the mall, the aquamarine, the park and they took her to her favorite restaurant and then over to jake's to play with his little sister Frankie and spend the night. Carrie and Miranda left and Carrie took Miranda home. Carrie was on her way home and she saw something on the side of the road she pulled over and went to see what it was. OMG she said to her self she looked down and right there was a baby deer flowing her. it's so cute!! carrie said. Carrie picked up the deer and she was looking for it's mother. then she hard something in the bush and another deer came out it was the baby's mother. Carrie gave the baby to her mother and the mom thanked her by licking carrie's hand. Carrie got back in the car and went home. And told her mom every thing then she want to bed.

.........................

Please vote and comment and follow me thank you.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊