Chapter Forty: Vampire Slaves?

Jimin's pov:

I sit in between Yoongi's legs as his hands lay on my exposed stomach. Jin and Namjoon sit beside us with Jin straddling Namjoon head buried deep in the crook of his neck to cover his blushing cheeks. A lazy smirk is plastered on Namjoon's lips the k owing look of giddiness from proving what's his. My attire for the day is a red satin crop top with the shoulders exposed. Black skin-tight jeans with rips that go from the upper thigh down to the knees. 

I feel cold lips land on my equally cold skin. Yoongi kisses my shoulder repeatedly yet slowly. His hands, once on my stomach, now lay flat on my thighs. The knock at the door indicates that the guests expected have finally arrived. All four of us greet the gentlemen with smiles, Yoongi and Namjoon shaking the men's hands from where they are seated.

The two men sit across from all four of us on the sat couch. They lean back into the soft cushions darkened eyes ready to bargain on the percentage of our boyfriends' company. Jin and I sit listening to our boyfriends' words as they choose the correct wording to win over the bargain. "Well, you two really are something else, but you both win." the two men shake hands with our boyfriends to seal the deal. The second man eyes me a smile on his face.

Yoongi's pov:

I stare intently as one of the men I'm doing business with smiles at Jimin eyeing him with lustful eyes. My stomach twists at the sight as Jimin gives him a fond smile in return. I pull his chin to face me placing my lips on his soft plump ones. His eyes stare into mine a shocked expression on him. I move my lips slowly watching as he closes his eyes easing into the kiss himself.

Instead of closing my eyes I look directly into the other male's eyes glaring at him. Am I being possessive? The businessman glares at me anger filling his eyes. I suck at Jimin's lips once more before pulling away. I stare at Jimin lips slick with my saliva. Red plumped lips with glossed eyes stare at me and all I want to do is attack him cuddles, desire, love.

Do I love Jimin? I question myself my mind thinking strongly. The main businessman questions, "So you guys have vampire slaves?" Namjoon glares at the man for the question he uttered. I could tell he was offended as he licked his lips replying, "These men are our husbands." The two men nod their heads grasping the new information.

The maids escort the men out of the house leaving us four men in the room. Soon Namjoon and Jin both feel heavily hungry for each other, blood and sexually. Now there's two. I place Jimin to straddle my lap. My hands rest on his small waist while his hands lay on my shoulders. I stare at his expression his eyes filled with lust. I nibble at his neck his hands squeezing my shoulders a little. I bite on the supple skin licking over the bite mark.

I squeeze at his nice plump thighs relishing in the way he takes his bottom lip and chews it, eyes shut tight from pleasure. I squeeze once more caressing his thigh. Still, he keeps his mouth closed. I move my hands to his butt placing them. I look at him to see a reaction, but he just jolts. Before doing anything I kiss him eagerly sucking out his bottom lip into my mouth.

We kiss feverishly pushing his butt closer to me. I play with his tongue a little before exploring the rest of his mouth; he tastes of cherries, sweet. His hands snake to my hair as mine snake up to his waist and back down to his butt again. A tug of my hair causes me to groan from pleasure. I chew at his lips and finally, I make a moan escape his mouth. I squeeze at his butt needing the flesh as he moans out a sickly sweet sinful sound.

I roll my hips feeling slight friction between our areas. He throws his head back another sinful sound escaping his lips eyes tight. Instead of stopping I move to kiss at his neck nibbling at his sweet spot he grinds down onto my area again. He moans I groan pleasure making us extremely hungry. I suck roughly at his sweet spot his head thrown back to give me perfect access. He continues to roll his body our crotches touching in sweetness.

I begin to want more not being able to get enough. I place him on the couch both my arms on either side of his head. I roughly take his lips again the palm of my hand running up his stomach to his shirt. I don't at the cloth wanting it off, so I do just that. I have him shirtless still grinding on him the sweet friction becoming unbearable. I pull away from his lips beginning to kiss down his torso. I leave butterfly kisses all the way down until I'm above his pants. I look at him leaving teasing kisses around his clothes member.

His eyes are glossed over even more now his lips red and swollen from the heated kisses. Tired of the teasing he bucks his hips forward wanting some sort of friction. I chuckle deeply at his needy state. I move my lips back to his stomach. Biting and sucking on the supple skin I love purple marks all over his torso. His moans are glorious as I let my knee pleasure him as much as possible my lips loving the salty and sweet taste of his body.

"Master, there are two men outside one of them asking for you." a maid enters making me pull away from Jimin. I look at her keeping my hand on Jimin's chest to prevent the maid from seeing his chest. Yeah, I'm definitely possessive. She walks out closing the door. I let out a sigh finally letting Jimin get up and put his shirt back on. I give him one more peck on the lips before saying, Wait for me in my room." I leave to go talk to the two men outside.

At the doorway, I spot Taehyung and another man who I've never seen before. "Hello! I've been wanting to tell you I've actually found someone I love. I wanted to thank Jimin as well." his voice is cheery as he places a loving hand on the man's waist. I outstretch my arm shaking his hand with a gentle smile. He introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Jungkook I'm really happy you helped him. I'm glad you showed him the difference between the way he should act with a person who doesn't love him and a person he doesn't."

I simply say a quick, "You're welcome." before saying goodbye and heading off to Jimin. "Hey." I say breathlessly as I see him sitting on the bed a small smile on his lips and red-tinted cheeks.