Chapter Ten: Never in a Million Years

A/N: Happy Fourth of July! Quick update~~

Jimin's pov:
{unedited}

I woke up to the sun glistening on my eyelids. I squirm in the bed feeling the nice warmth of the blanket. Not wanting to get up I look at the clock and see it's 4:30 in the morning. When noticing the time I sigh in content knowing I wouldn't have to get up for another hour. My eyes quickly droop as I let myself curl deeper into the bed.

Unfortunately, I'm forced out of bed due to the quiet knock on the door. Forcefully I drag my body to the door and open it to find a small maid. She looks down at her hands as she twiddles her thumbs. I muster up a sweet smile although I hate her for being a warmth wrecker, "Is something wrong?" She looks up at me.

"Master Yoongi wants you to wake him up. He doesn't want anyone in his room except you." the maid quietly says as she bows before leaving. I stand at the door dumbfounded by the thought that master wants me to wake him up. As I'm standing there another maid makes her way over to me. She quickly says, "Master Yoongi, wants you to wake him up at 4:45, so now would be the best time." Once she finishes I nod my head and get myself into the bathroom to look proper.

Before leaving the room my eyes remain looking at the messy yet comfortable looking bed. I sigh before heading out the door. No matter how many times I've opened this door fear still strikes me. Quietly I knock on masters door and patiently wait for a response, but there's nothing. Thankfully it takes a second knock before one of the maids notifies me that it's fine to enter masters room without having to knock if he's sleep.

Carefully I make my way into his room and next to his side. Like the last time I stare at masters beautiful features only this time his cheeks look puffy along with his eye. I gently nudge at masters shoulder and say, "Master, it's time to get up." He stirs a little bit, but still doesn't wake up. I sigh remembering what happened last time. When the thought occurs I take safety stepping back three steps before leaning over to nudge him again. This time, thankfully, he wakes up without repeating yesterday's incident.

I watch as master slowly pulls his body to sit up and stretches his arms outwards. His blanket slips down to his waist exposing his pale toned stomach. I stare at his body like a thirsty teen girl staring at her favorite kpop boy. (The fans reading this XD) "So, about what happened yesterday don't say anything to anyone, ok?" Master asks as he gets up from bed. I nod my head, "It's a secret between us." He chuckles a little and it makes me feel a small sense of happiness. His deep laugh makes me feel butterflies in my stomach, but I push them away knowing well it's not right.

As I'm getting ready to head out master adds, "I want to talk to you more so you'll be needing to keep secrets a lot more." and I smile at him. Once I'm outside I release a deep sigh I never noticed I had been holding in when talking to master. Immediately my mind goes back to remembering what happened a few seconds ago. I smile widely when his laugh comes, how he said there would be more secrets to come, and how he trusted me to see him cry. By the time I knew it I was already thinking of master as a friend.

'I really hope master can trust me more often, maybe then he will be able to open up to others.' I think as I begin to walk to Jin's room. Once inside Jin's room I notice a lump on the bed covered from head to toe. A quick thought pops into my head and I quietly make my way over to Jin.  Once I've made it to his side I take a quant leap sons land right on top of him. A small grunt of pain can be heard when I jump on Jin. He pulls the covers down and gives me a death glare.

All I do is give him a cheeky grin and say, "wakey, wakey sleepy head." He groans before pulling the covers over his head. I laugh as I get up from my position and straddle his waist. My fingers sneak their way at his sides and I start to move them lightly across the thin fabric. Once I start tickling him he becomes a fit of giggles. "S-s-stop, haha, i-I'm g-going to pee, hahahah." Jin's says through his constant laughter.

I tickle him a little more and then decide to stop. Slowly Jin's giggles come to a stop. My friend gives me a confused look before asking, "What got you up so early?" I answer nonchalantly, "Master wanted me to wake him up." A small gasp emits from my friend as I can tell the look on his face he is thinking of a whole different situation. I wave him off of his current thought, "No, not like that. He just said he didn't get enough sleep so he wanted a not so high pitched voice to wake him." Jin nods his head in understanding.

He lays his head back down giving me a sweet smile. In return I give him a small smile accompanied with a confused look. As he notices my confusion he explains, "This reminds me of the old days. When we would always annoy each other awake and then just talk." I give him a smile and he gives one to me. Before I can completely go back into memory lane a hard thud is heard from the doorway.

At the doorway is an angry looking Namjoon. His face red and scrunched up in disgust. It was until Jin pushed me off that I remember our positions. Jin automatically walks over to Namjoon who is just about ready to leave. "Nam-m-master, wait!" Jin grabs Namjoon by his hand. I remain silent allowing Jin to clear up the misunderstanding. He stutters a bit before he can fully explain correctly. " w-we used to do that as kids. It was a friendly gesture that has a meaning of friendship and comfort."

A sigh comes from Namjoon as his face softens. He holds Jin in a tight embrace, "I thought you guys were intimate or something." Jin pulls back slightly and says, "Never in a million years." I gasp dramatically as I walk over to them letting myself out of Jin's room and say, "Well then I guess you just lost one of the most amazing boyfriend you could get." Namjoon then adds, "Well then I'm glad I can now have a chance to be a sucky boyfriend to him." A small blush can be seen across my friends face and I give him a sweet smile earning one in return. I excuse myself and head downstairs to start work.

I grab the cleaning supplies and begin to wash the windows and furniture. As I was on my way to clean the filing cabinet I notice master coming down. "Seems like Namjoon and Jin have become quiet close." he says not making eye contact with me. I smile, "Yeah they have and I think it's cute." As I turn to get the cleaning supplies I notice master looking at me.

'Oh no, did I say something wrong?!' I panic as he walks over to me.

Sorry for this sucky filler chapter I hope you all are enjoying this book so far. I want to make this book go to at least 30 chapters but I have no idea how I will be able to extend my plot that big.