Chapter Four: Knee High Socks

Yoongi's pov:

"So, you're having trouble with your girlfriend?" I question the dull looking boy in front of me. The last time he came here he complained about how he was annoyed with his past girlfriend. Through the time that this boy was here, Jimin, kept glancing our way. I didn't really mind, then again I was the one who asked him to clean up, while the customer and I were here. All humans are the same, curiosity filling up inside their bodies until finally they're able to fulfill their desires.

"Buy her flowers with a small box of her favorite candies, and then she will forgive you." I state bluntly while taking a sip of my whiskey. The cold burn slides down my throat slowly making its way into my large intestine. Namjoon, despises that I drink, but like father like son, is my reply to the latter. "Actually, I don't really think you should buy her something, but genuinely apologize."

I look over at the fragile male who spoke his words softly, yet audible. I scoff at the words  he spoke, "Girls always want to get fed without having to pay, you'll get her back like that." Jimin, raises his hand as if he was back in school trying to get the teachers attention, "Girls, also enjoy knowing that their significant other is actually apologizing. In addition, you don't really seem genuine towards the girl." I glare at the small male. His choices were impossible, and they also seemed to show that the boy would lose the girl in seconds.

He looks down at his feet while tightening his hands into fists. A small voice resounds from his lips, "Love can't be bought with money." I take another sip of the whiskey before placing the cup on the small black table. With my hands on either side of the couch I push my sled up and walk over to the boy. "Love can be bought with money." I say.

Jimin's pov:

I stare at the pale man as he stands in front of me me. The words that just escaped his lips angered me slightly. All of the information he was giving to his customer was false and would make it harder for the girl to apologize to him. "I'm sorry, Master, but money can't buy true love." His eyes stare right into mine, and I can feel them pierce into me.

He turns away and walks four steps away from me then his voice booms in the silent room, "Taehyung, you don't really like this girl, correct?" The male sitting down shakes his head slowly with sad eyes. "So, are you trying to hide the fact that you don't like females in general?" Once again the boy shakes his head even more sad. "Is this something you were forced into by your family?" This time this boy hesitantly nods his head.

Yoongi, looks at me once more with an emotionless expression. He opens his mouth to speak, "you see, Jimin, when others are forced into becoming a couple the best thing is to not fall into genuinely loving, but to fall out of it by giving them fake love." He pauses for a moment to turn his whole body to me, "when you love someone genuinely, you give them a card that explains what you truly want to say, and that's where money comes in. No one will ever love somebody unless they have money." He walks over to the boy and helps him out of the room leaving me all alone.

A deep voice echos after a few seconds. I turn to look in the direction of the voice, Namjoon. He walks over to me with a gentle smile, "Don't mind him, he's like that because of his past. His thoughts string like that because it's something that's been taunting his since." I hesitantly question him, "W-what do you mean?"

A cold hand is place only back as he leads me to the couch to sit down. Once we both take a seat he begins his story, or more like Yoongi's, story. "When we were sixteen he went to class with this boy. He first started off the class with annoyance towards the guy. Afterwards, the guy slowly started to talk to him, and they both got closer to the point where others thought they were a couple."