Chapter Thirty-seven: The L word

Third pov:

Sly hands roam up and down soft flesh. White skin glistens like the pearly moon as the sweat drips down the abs of the white man. A devilish smirk plays on the thin lips of the male as he drops himself down then picks himself up. The two men watch uninterested feeling slightly uncomfortable. Yoongi, with a bored expression, glances around the room a burning sensation rings at the back of his mind.

Three hours ago Namjoon and Yoongi were invited to a party. Not much detail was said about this so-called "party" making them both accept. Their boyfriends were left back at the mansion knowing fully well that a party filled with vampires would be an appalling idea. Unfortunately, this party was actually a strip club filled with nude women dancing on tables and stages in a provocative manner. To say that the men were disgusted was an understatement. Both Namjoon and Yoongi felt disheartened the longer they sat there feeling as if they were being in constant with their lovers.

Thankfully, with much convincing, Namjoon was able to get both of them out of the "party". They now walked in the cold night the chill of the air dancing on the equally cold skin of the vampires. They walked in silence the simple chirping of the crickets making them both know they were in a real world. Namjoon decided to break the silence his curiosity getting the better of him, "So, you and Jimin are now a thing I see?" the latter simply nods too drained to speak.

"You've forgotten about Jaebum, that's good. Now you love Jimin, right?" he inquires as they continue their nighttime walk to the mansion. Yoongi shakes his head, a frown placed on his features. "I don't think I can say love just yet; the pain has yet to leave really." Yoongi really did want to be able to forget Jaebum, but the sad truth is he was still slightly in love with the man. Namjoon sighs knowing that his friend was afraid of being left alone again. The rest of the walk was quiet once again.

Upon the arrival of the vampires, all maids bowed politely. Yoongi made his way to Jimin's room knocking lightly waiting for the small man to appear. As the door opened Jimin stood there a sleepy look on his face. Yoongi apologized, "I'm very sorry, did I wake you?" Jimin smiled shaking his head then stepping to the side to allow the order in the room. Yoongi stepped inside then sat on the bed. A sad expression laid on his features his head hung low. The dip of the bed caused him to look up from his feet to the tiny, cute man beside him.

"I don't like it when you look sad. You're much more handsome when you smile." Jimin says brushing away the bangs of the vampire. His smile warms the heart of the cold-blooded beast, or so people believe. Yoongi returns the smile knowing fully well it's the cause of Jimin smiling. He opens his mouth to say, "Jimin, please don't fall in love with me. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to get over Jaebum."

Hearing those words make Jimin's heart sink to the pit of his stomach. He gives the older a sad smile, "I think it's a little too late for that. My heart thumps really fast when you even graze your fingers against mine." Jimin takes ahold of Yoongi's hand pressing it to the middle of his chest. Exactly how Jimin stated Yoongi could feel Jimin's heartbeat against the palm of his hand. Tears threaten to spill as he notices the fond smile Jimin gives him. The look of despondency on Yoongi's face makes Jimin add, "I don't expect to rush you into loving me. We still have time."

Yoongi responds, "True, but we don't have forever." his eyes now prickle with salty tears and he lets them fall. Jimin cups Yoongi's cheek caressing it with his thumb, "You can make me just like you, then well have forever." After hearing those words leave Jimin's mouth Yoongi looks up at the latter eyes wide from shock. He doesn't want to turn Jimin into a person like him he wants Jimin to someday meet his family in heaven. Yoongi could never do such a thing to him. " Let's go to sleep." is all Yoongi says before he drags Jimin up the bed to be able to cuddle and fall asleep.

A/N: Guys! Five more chapters left before everything is done! Eep eep! ✌️