Chapter Twenty Three: Love's a joke

A/N: since you guys asked for it I give to you 🙂

3rd person pov:

Jimin lay on his cold bed. The once warm bed that would ease away all the aching pain in his body after spending hours on cleaning; now it was just plain out cold. His bottom stung extremely as he lay on his side. Images of what Yoongi did were coming back. Tears brimmed his eyes, but he forced them down not wanting to cry.

A knock could be heard before the door opened. The smol boy gets up thinking it's Jin only to be surprised with Namjoon. Namjoon walks over to the boy as he sits on the edge of the bed. The curious eyes of Jimin look into Namjoon's. "You've been looking down recently. Jin noticed this, but he didn't want to pry. Are you ok, Jimin?" The taller male adds.

It was silent for a moment not a word from either of the men. Sad flew across Jimin's features and he wanted to bawl out. "I'm not ok! I'm hurting because master doesn't notice how much I care for him! How much damage he is causing me!" Those were all words Jimin wanted to say, but instead he spoke, "No, I'm fine just tired is all." adding a smile for effect. The taller male could tell he was lying.

He sighed deeply as he rubbed his face. Namjoon looks at Jimin a while longer, "Jimin, if Yoongi is hurting you, please say something. You're my friend I don't want you getting hurt." With a simple nod Jimin finally breaks down. He bawls into Namjoon's chest. The older male pats jimin's hair as he whispers soothing words.

The two men stayed like that for a long time. Neither one spoke a word, but it didn't feel awkward. Jimin slowly calmed down the more he was comforted until he finally fell asleep. Upon noticing Namjoon carefully places the boy on his bed and tucks him in making sure he's covered in warmth. Namjoon then leaves the room and walks out towards Yoongi's room.

Instead of knocking on the door he barges in with anger. What he doesn't expect is to see Yoongi on top of one of the maids. Her head thrown back in ecstasy as Yoongi moves himself. Purposely, Namjoon slams the door as both look at him. Yoongi pulls out of the girl and the girl hurriedly covers herself.

"Leave. Now." Namjoon demands coldly. Yoongi simply scoffs as the girl scurries past Namjoon and into the hall. "I was having a great time here. What's up?" the paler boy questions. Yoongi reaches over for a glass that contains whiskey. He intakes the remaining contents. Namjoon glares at Yoongi, "Had enough yet? How long are you going treat Jimin like an animal?"

"I can treat my slave however I wish. I don't tell you how to treat your slave." Yoongi adds as he dresses himself in proper clothes. After getting dressed Yoongi prepares to head out of his room. He doesn't make it far, however because Namjoon steps in his way. The taller male gives him a disgusted look, "You're acting the exact same way you did when Jaebum left you." Yoongi stares at Namjoon with a bored expression.

"You reek of alcohol, sleep with a maid, leave to who knows where, and come home late." Namjoon adds as he finally steps out of yoongi's way. On his way to the door Yoongi adds, "Love is a joke you won't last with that slave of yours at all." As Yoongi prepares to leave the door Namjoon adds, "Jaebum was a liar. He wasn't meant to be yours but you're too stupid to realize who really is there for you. News flash Jaebum isn't going to come back no matter how much you change." Finally Yoongi exits the door.

Anger is evident on the mans face as he storms out of the mansion. He walks out into the world to go meet "friends". When he finally spots them he automatically rushes over to them. They hand out a glass of beer and he gratefully chugs down the contents. The anger continues to boil as he swallows more of his poison.

'I hope you prepare yourself, Jimin. Cause tonight your mouth won't please me.' Yoongi thinks as he chugs some more of the contents. His friends all agree on a place to hang out for the time being. Yoongi simply follows them like a puppy as he drinks more and more. They finally make their way to a gay strip bar where they spend the rest of the night together.

A/N: Geez Yoongi get over him. You've got a smol bean who cares about you! Anywho I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to comment and vote.