~Chapter 6~

Before I start this chapter I just want to I'm super sorry about the lack of updates, I had some technical problems and wasn't able to update but HERE I AM AND WE ARE BACK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov:

Once y/n woke up she could see some light creeping in from the windows which told her that morning came and its almost time to start the day. As she tried to get up she was held down by not only 2 sets of arms, she felt felt 7 hybrids holding onto her waist, legs, arms, and someone was right on top of her.

Y/n looked down and mentally awed. Yoongi laid his head right on top of y/ns chest and had his arms and legs wrapped around her. Y/n tried to slowly move out of their hold but kept on struggling, she was scared to accidentally wake one of them up.

Y/n let out a huff and started to think of a way out of this. She looked down at Yoongi who was softly snoring and whispered, "yoongi? Are you up?".

She then saw his tail flicker upwards at the sound of her voice and knew he was indeed awake. "Yoongi? I know your awake, I have to make breakfast soon", she softly whispered.

Yoongi shook his head and tightened his hold on her.

"No", he bluntly said. "I want to stay here", he said as he looked up at y/n.

"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to make breakfast with me while the others slept but we can just go back to sleep", y/n said as she closed her eyes pretending to go back asleep.

As soon as y/n closed her eyes she felt Yoongi stiffen and then a few moments later she felt him get up off of her. Y/n still had her eyes closed until she was gently yanked up to her feet into Yoongi's arms.

Y/n let out a tiny squeak as he wrapped his arms around her. "These idiots could sleep through a storm so don't worry, your not gonna wake them", Yoongi said as he held her hand and lead her into the kitchen.

"I see", Y/n giggled out as she turned her head around and caught a sight of them splattered on the fort floor.

~small time skip~

Y/n was now scanning through her cabinets looking for the appropriate pan for breakfast, meanwhile Yoongi placed himself on top of the counter softly gazing upon her.

"y/n", Yoongi said out of nowhere.

"yes?", Y/n said as she turned her head around.

"I.. um.. need to go to the bathroom.. so... please don't go anywhere", he said as a light pink grazed on his cheeks (au:don't be dirty minded😂). Yoongi then quickly hopped off of the counter and dashed into the bathroom.

Before Y/n could reply he was already out of the kitchen. Y/n shrugged it off and finally pulled out the pan she was looking for.

She set the pan on the stove and then made her way over to her fridge and pulled out all the necessary ingredients for pancakes and went straight to work.

~With Yoongi~

Yoongi's POV
Italics=thoughts

"Why did I have to say that ! I barely just meet her and now I'm ordering her around, I'm gonna scare her off!"

I placed my hands on each side of the sink and looked into the mirror.

"Did my hair really look like this when we were talking !?", my eyes widened as I immediately felt embarrassed and quickly tried to fix my hair before I went back out.

"I can't believe I already embarrassed myself, my hair is a mess and I probably scared her". I finished cleaning up my hair, making sure that it looked good before I took a deep breath and headed back to the kitchen.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets after I closed the bathroom door and made my way to the kitchen.

There she was.

She had on an adorable apron. Her back was facing me and I could see the little tapping she was doing with her foot as he hummed a song.

"Adorable"

No ones pov:

Y/n heard shuffling behind her and turned around, "I hope pancakes are okay with you guys, thats all I had in the fridge", she sheepishly said with a small smile.

"Everything is perfect", Yoongi said as he made his way towards her.

~breakfest time~

"sooo, should we wake them up now?", Y/n said as she placed the last plate on the table. "I mean I don't mind if its just you and I, its only fair for the chefs to eat first", Yoongi said as he sat down. Y/n chuckled, "lets go wake them up".

Y/n and Yoongi made their way back to the living room in a comfortable silence. Once they reached the living room, it was a mess. The pillows and blankets were everywhere and each hybrid was in a unique position. Y/n couldn't help giggle and started to wake them up.

Y/n bent down to brush Jins hair back, "jinnie lets go have breakfast", she softly said so she wouldn't startle him. Jins eyes slowly opened ad gave her a groggy smile, "y/n-nie your still here", he said. "Of course I'll always be here", y/n returned his smile as he started to sit up.

Before Jin could say anything else a thud was heard. Both y/n and Jin looked up to see Yoongi with his hands stuffed into his pants pocket. His foot was placed on Taes back as he pushed Tae off the couch he was sleeping on. "oi, get up", Yoongi said while towering over Tae, who was now on the floor. "yah hyung, you don't always have to wake me up like that", Tae pouted as he he rubbed his cheek that hit the floor. "It's your fault for always being... there", yoongi said as he started to walk back.

"Hyung, that doesn't even make sen- Y/NN your hereeeee!", Tae squealed as he ran towards y/n and clinged onto her waist. "ahh y/n your really here", Tae said while rubbing his head onto her waist. 

"Of course I'm here, why is that a surprise?", she turned to Jin who was now standing beside her. Jin was about to speak up but was cut off by a sleepy Hobi, "y/n your here, good morning~", he sleepily back hugged her. Y/n looked over to Jin, signaling for him to continue. 

Jin softly chuckled and gently tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear and calmly held her behind her neck, pulling her forehead to meet his lips, letting his lips linger softly, he whispered, "we are just glad we get to wake up to you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I've seen your comments and I'm just thankful for each and every one of you guys, now that I have everything fixed and ready, there will be more uploads! Thank you for your patiences <3

~LovelyBooks