~Chapter 2~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no ones pov:

Y/n was now walking with the two hybrids safely tucked into her purse who were also guiding her towards their room. Once in awhile she could feel a little bunny and ferret nose softly caressing her hand which was clutching her purse handle. But.. it didn't bother her. Receiving these cute acts just felt so right and made her heart swell with happiness. She looked down into her purse and gave the two hybrids a little smile.

She continued her way to the location until she finally reached the designated door. She looked down into her purse and quietly whispered, "is this it?", Hobi and Jungkook only nodded yes. Y/n reached for the door handle until she heard footsteps of someone behind her.

"Y/n!", Jackson screamed.

y/n turned around while casually placing her purse behind her back. "Jackson! where have you been?", Y/n gave him a smile trying not to bring any attention to the two hybrids that claimed her as their "mate" that were hiding right in her purse. Jackson crossed his arms, "I got so worried wifey! I just finished looking through all the closets and you weren't in any of them, how did you get out?". Y/n didn't know what to say but she tried to scramble out a reasonable answer.

"a-ah, w-well, I realized that the door just needed a little jab for it to open... I'm really sorry for troubling you Jackson... I should have called but I didn't even think about it, I just went straight out to look for you".

Jackson released a soft sigh and started to rub one of her shoulders to try to comfort her. "It's ok, the important thing is that your out, now should we go to lu-". He was interrupted as two growls emitted from y/n's purse.

Jackson stood still and peaked over behind y/n and saw both a bunny and ferret head looking straight at him. He didn't even know bunnies and ferrets could even growl! Jackson quickly took one of y/ns hands and nudged her forward. After this simple act both hybrids jumped out of her purse straight onto Jackson who was now laying on the floor.

Y/n quickly went into action trying to separate them. Jungkook was literally sitting on his face trying to bite anything he could while hobi was doing the same but on his arms.

"Guys! Please stop! He is just my friend", y/n tried to reason with the two hybrids that were biting Jackson.

"Guys! Please calm down!", y/n raised her voice a bit and then reached down to grab both of them.

Once they were in her arms they immediately calmed down and she felt them relax in her arms. She looked down at the two hybrids and sighed out, "guys he is just my friend, no need to attack him". She then looked over at Jackson who was still on the floor with his eyes wide, "what... just... happened...", he questioned, and at that time the door was opened and 5 hybrids where standing right there.

Tae was the first person at the door and still in his dog form, so when he looked at Jackson he growled and quickly snapped his neck to see both Hobi and Jungkook in someones arm. He immediately ran up to y/n with the intention to snatch up his friends but once he was in front of her... *POOF*

A naked dog hybrid was dangerously close to y/ns face with his eyes wide.

"Why does this keep happening..?", y/n thought.

Tae pov:

We all were waiting for Hobi and Kook to come back but they were taking such a long time that we all started to get worried. I stood up from the floor and made my way over to the group with the intention of finding where Hobi and Kook were.

"guys, shouldn't at least one of us go find them? They are taking longer that usual and I'm getting worried", I said.

Yoongi lifted his head over his shoulder and said, "I'm pretty sure they can take care of themselves, they probably just got lost".