~Chapter 4~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov:

As soon as they all got into her car everyone started asking questions, y/n asked questions and so did the boys.

"y/n I have an important question to ask", Jimin was siting in the backseat so he had to lean forward to see her.

"shoot", y/n said as she focused on the road.

"Are you gonna give us suppressing pills, for our heats?", Jimin asked as he felt his cheeks tint a little as he imagined going through his heats with y/n. Everyone in the car quickly got quiet as they waited for a response.

Y/n quickly glanced at Jimin in shock, "u-um, well I don't really know the answer to that at the moment, their many options on what we could do, like the pills, injections, or I could get you each another hybrid-"

"ABOSLOUTLY NOT!", everyone literally yelled.

Y/n slightly giggled, "ok we won't do that, what do you guys want?", she obliviously asked.

Yoongi then softly laughed in the passenger seat, "do you really want to know what we want?". Y/n looked over at him as they were stopped at a red light, she vigorously nodded in a adorable manner,"adorable", everyone thought.

"of course I want to know, I want whats best for all of you", she confidently said. Yoongi gently pushed Jimin out of the way and reached over to y/ns hair, "I know for a fact that when our heats come, we want you and only you to be the one we mate with", he gently tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and then smoothly brushed his thumb over her plumped lips. "We're gonna want to hear you scream our name as we-", he was then cut off by Jin who pushed his face away.

"You don't have to decide at this very moment", he laughed it off.

"You mean that 'we' don't have to decide right now", she said while her eyes were back on the road hoping that her face wasn't pink.

"In my eyes we all are equals, so as equals we make our decisions together", she strongly continued.

Jin's eyes widened for a split second but then gently smiled at her. "I thought you would say that", he then leaned back.

~small time skip~

No ones pov:

Once y/n unlocked the door all the hybrids came tumbling in.

"I call sleeping with y/n!", Jimin raised his hand as he ran towards the stairs. "y/n which one is your room?", he asked as he was making a move to go up the stairs.

"Who said you can? I want to sleep with her!", Taehyung said as he ran up to him and stopping him.

Y/n giggled as she placed her bag down, "actually, I was thinking that we all could just sleep in the living room since we still need to buy things for the rooms", she nodded her head towards the living room.

Hoseok then randomly picked up y/n bridal style and made his way to the couch, "thats a great idea! can we also watch movies?", once he sat down he placed y/n in between his legs and kept his arms around her waist.

Y/n laughed turned around to face him, "of course we can, you guys can pick something on Netflix", she smiled as she ran her hands through his hair being careful to not hurt his ears. Hobi released a sigh of content as he leaned more into her touch.

She didn't know why but being this close to Hobi didn't feel weird or awkward, she felt this way with all of them. Sure she got flustered but who wouldn't, this all just felt natural. She then realized that she should change and also give them more comfortable clothes for the night.