~Chapter 3~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov:

As Namjoon was leading y/n towards the rest of the hybrids a sudden voice made him stop and turn around.

"Hold up!", Jackson exclaimed as he hastily stood up.

"Y/n what the heck is going on here?!", he said while putting his hands on his hips.

Namjoon then gently pulled y/n behind him. "This doesn't concern you", Namjoon somewhat growled out.

"It most certainly does, I'm the main person responsible for you guys and y/n is my friend, so I suggest that I should also be included", Jackson calmly replied.

Namjoon was about to say something until the girl behind him gently tugged him.

"Um... can he come in, please?", y/n said.

"She probably will feel more comfortable with him there... ughhh I can't say no to her when she looks like this", Namjoon thought as he looked down at her and then at Jackson.

He bit his bottom lip and sighed out, "ok. He can come,"

Y/n waved her hand to tell Jackson to follow.

"But", Namjoon suddenly said as he gripped the girls hand a little. "I want you to stay away from y/n while we talk. For your safety"

Jackson gave him a bewildered look, "how com-"

Namjoon looked directly into Jackson's eyes as he cut him off, "just listen to me. You don't know how dangerous they can be and you definitely don't know how dangerous I can be. So I suggest you listen to me." Namjoons voice was laced with so much authority that it made y/n's heart flutter at just how handsome he looked, his jawline looked so sharp that it defiantly could cut anything it touched, he stood up tall and strong, he just radiated confidence.

Y/n shook her head slightly as she tried to get his attention again by tugging him inside. Namjoon quickly looked at y/n and she noticed how his eyes soften as he then lead her into the room full of hybrids.

~small time skip~

Y/n was now sitting on one of the beds and Namjoon was standing beside her, very closely. The rest of the 6 hybrids were all sitting around her as closely as they could, meanwhile Jackson was in the back and wasn't even allowed to be beside her.

"Um... hi, I'm y/n", she shyly waved her hand at the group.

She then heard Jimin softly squeak as he waddled very clumsily towards her, he placed his hands on top of her knees and slightly leaned in. Y/n slightly leaned back as her cheeks where now dusted with pink due to the closeness between them. "H-hi", she said.

Jimin smiled as he then laid his head on his hand as a light pink hue was atop of his cheeks and he dreamily gazed at her. "Hi, my name is Park Jimin, and we're mat-". He was then yanked backwards and quickly replaced with a man with very broad shoulders, he then lifted her hand up to his mouth and gently placed a kiss.

"and I'm Kim Seokjin, but please call me Jin", Y/n felt her cheeks get even more pink and looked away from him as he was still holding her hand while rubbing his thumb over her knuckles.

She then felt a hand gently grab her chin, she let the hand guide her and she was meet with a smirk, "I'm Min Yoongi, call me Suga though, and remember", he then slightly tugged her chin towards his own face, "always let me see your face".

Y/n's eyes widened and her cheeks got even more pink, she was about to pull back but Tae then pulled her towards him.

"Hey! Calm down guys your gonna give her a heart attack, look at her face!", Tae securely wrapped his arms around her as his front was touching her back. Y/n then looked up at him and he gave her the most cutest box smile she has ever seen, "my name is Kim Taehyung, don't worry I'll protect you", she then felt his head burry into her hair. Tae released a sigh of content and now her cheeks were the pinkest they have ever been, the only thing she could think of was hiding herself in her hands.