~Chapter 1:~

Chapter 1
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n pov:

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone ringing and bouncing all over my walls. I mentally groaned and reached for my phone trying to turn it off, once I checked the lock screen the name "My Day 1" popped up and without a second thought I answered it.
"Jackson?"
I answered with a tiring tone, not wanting to be awake at 7:30 in the morning.
"Morning y/n!", he chirped through the phone.  "Jackson, why are you calling me this early on my day off", I sighed as I got up from my bed to head to my bathroom. When I got in I set my phone on the counter and placed him on speaker, I picked up my hair brush and hair tie to start getting ready for the day.

"Sorry sorry, I just wanted to remind you that you agreed to visit me today to not only hangout with your good looking hubby but also hangout with our hybrids here at the center".

I laughed at his remark, "In your dreams Jackson, I only said yes to your invitation because you kept on asking and asking and ask-".
Jackson cut you off and said "bbuuttt you eventually said yes, plus your gonna have a really fun time here with me and the hybrids.. so don't be late, I expect you here on time and not a second late!".
You finally placed your hair band over your messy bun and picked up your phone while slightly laughing. "Okay okay I get it, I promise I won't be late, now get back to your job and I'll see you later, buh-bye". "You better keep your promise, see you later wiiiffe-", I didn't let him finish and quickly clicked the hang up button. I lightly chuckled and realize that once I see him he is gonna complain how I just cut him off abruptly, I sighed and just continued with my routine and headed out to my kitchen.

As I walked downstairs I passed by my empty dinner room, I stood there longingly staring at the wooden table when a feeling of sadness washed over me. I quickly shook off the feeling and went straight into my kitchen. I opened my fridge and took out the ingredients for a omelette and placed them on the counter. I quickly turned on music and made my omelette. I hummed along to the music while placing my finished breakfast on my counter, I sat down and started scrolling through my phone still listening to music. Your probably wondering why I'm eating alone, I'm the only child and I lost both of my parents in a car accident when I was 10 and I'm now 22, I ended up living with my loving aunt from my moms side until I was able to live in my parents old house. Since my parents were rich the allowance helps me keep up with most of the bills but I also babysit to get more money since I'm still in school and need money for textbooks, notebooks etc, and I just like earning my own money. When I moved into this house I thought I would be depressed of all the past memories but I had so much fun and beautiful memories in this house with my family that I just smile each time I remember. I still get sad once in awhile but I know my family would want me to keep my chin up and be strong. As I was thinking of the past my eyes traveled onto a picture frame that was placed on my counter, it was a picture of my mom, dad, aunt, and me, we were in the dinner room having our usual dinner together, ever since that picture was taken the dinner room stayed empty, I sadly smiled and hopped off my chair with my dirty plates in hand. I put on an upbeat song and started to wash the dishes humming along with the music.

Time skip

I still was playing music while running around my house, I was finally able to clean my house after a long time of not being able to because of babysitting and school work. As I did a final walkthrough of my house making sure I did not miss a single spot I jumped onto my couch. "Finalllyyy, I outdid myself today!", I sighed out. I reached over for my phone to check the time...

I
Was
Going
To
Be
Late.

My eyes widened and I immediately jumped up rushing to my room. Jackson told me to meet him earlier than his lunch break so we could talk and hangout with his coworkers and the hybrids. I quickly got into the shower and did my hair which was what I only had time to do, I usually never wear makeup since I think I look fine without it so I don't bother with it. I changed into a simple black and white cropped t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and my black low top old skool vans. (au: I know it's basic but I thought it would be cute, remember you can change these type of things if you don't like it :) on with the story..)
I put on tinted lip balm and curled my eyelashes very quickly while doing a final look at the mirror. I approved my look and grabbed my purse and jacket and went straight out the door.