5

I see you,

See me.

Yet,

We are worlds apart.

******

I quickly turned away from Sameers icy glare and followed Kayden to wherever he was leading me.

We came up to a large painting of a sky with a large amount of little specks of white showcasing the stars. It was breathtaking and I almost wanted to take it home if not for it's unbelievable price tag.

"You can write about this." Kayden recommended and I smiled. Who knew he could be so helpful.

"Yeah you're right." I grabbed my little notebook and a pen from my purse and began jotting down the paintings information.

"What are you gonna right about?" I asked Kayden afterwords.

"I'm not too sure. I like more abstract art." He explained. We walked through the attraction of gorgeous and mysterious paintings. Some modern some felt like they belonged in a haunted mansion.

I nodded. "Okay." As I looked up, again I caught Sameer's dark eyes. His lips pursed up as he saw me and a frown became evident. His eyes flickered with a warning. It was as if he didn't want me here.

I quickly looked away. I was not gonna listen to his mean stares.

Suddenly an old guy walked up to me and Kayden smiled. I was confused until Kayden introduced the man as his own father.

"He owns this whole place. His hobby is to collect and sell paintings." Kayden said and I choked.

His hobby? Then what was his job?

"Wow?" I breathed out. "Impressive."

As we spoke to his dad I learned he own a multi million company and he's now just owns art museums. I was shocked that Kayden was rich. He definitely didn't give off that vibe.

"I'd like to show you the back room now if you don't mind." Kayden said after his father left and I nodded.

"Sure. Is that here?" I looked around.

"No. It's a private section of the museum. Only VIP." He said quickly, grabbing my hand swiftly. I looked at him alarmed.

"Kayd-" I began but before I knew it he was dragging me towards the hidden where nobody but room doors showed and an endless hallway.

"Really quickly I want to show you something." Kayden said.

As we started going and Kayden dragging me quickly through the crowds I began to panic. Why was he so quick and rushed to get to the "hidden room"?.

"Kayden?" I say and he turns to look at me quickly without saying anything.

My mind starts racing because nobody seems to see what my problem was. "I really shouldn't be out too late.." I say nervously. "I have-"

Juice splattered all over Kayden and me. "Excuse me." A deep honey coated voice spoke.

Sameer.

Kayden sighed and let go of my hand to examine his outfit. He was fuming. He was covered in red from the juice. "You can't see where you're going?" He snarled to Sameer.

"Apparently not so much." He smiled charmingly but I could see the fire in his eyes as he looked at me.

Kayden looked at me. "You got it on her too." He glared at Sameer. Kayden then suddenly grabbed my hand again. "I'll help you take it off."