Sonic's just a little jelly.

Me: umm, so I come back on Wattpad to see this:

Me: THANK YOU OMG! (I also came back earlier and there were like 300 notifications so-)

Amy: hi! We're back and better than ever, baby!

Me: this is all you will see of me in this small chapter, but I just wanted to say that I have been gone because I had to deal with some personal issues and small setbacks, and some of them I am still dealing with. Again, I am sorry for being gone for so long!

AugustAndAshy dares Sonic to try and make Amy jealous with their OC, Cinos!

Me: okay, please tell me at least someone has seen that one animated funny OC creating thing cause that name reminded me of that immediately XD

Cinos: *pops out from no where* hi!! :3
Sonic: whoah! Your name is just like mine but backwards!
Cinos: ... problem?
Sonic: ... no.
Cinos: ... okay?

Amy: hey, has anyone seen the- *sees Sonic with his arm wrapped around Cinos* ... uhh, I'm gonna... *runs out of the room to avoid any and all confrontation with anyone*
Cinos: ... what's wrong with her?
Me: wow, she got jealous fast.
Tails: *nods*

Sticks: hey Amy! Can you come here for a second?
Amy: yeah, Sticks? What is it?
Sonic and Cinos are sitting close to each other.
Amy: (teeth grinding together) Yes, Sticks, what is it?
Sticks: oh, never mind.
Amy: (tense) great, glad you got that covered.
Sticks: (• o •) *walks away nervously* yeah... uh-

Sonic: Hey Ames! Could you help me for a second?
Amy: what is it- *walks in and sees Cinos* oh. Couldn't she just help you?
Sonic: nope, I need your hammer-
Amy: THAT'S ALL YOU NEEDED?! *summons hammer and chases him*
Sonic: *running away* AHH AMES! I'M SORRY!!
Tails: yeah, I think he got a little jealous...

Sorry this is so short, it's currently 1 AM and I need some sleep.

I will also be doing some stuff in the older chapters (making them offline accessible), so sorry if you get a lot of random notifications.