Nerdyirel's Author Interview

WATTPAD FILIPINO BLOCK PARTY 2019

1. What is your username means? What is the story behind it?

I don't really have a deep meaning for my username "Nerdyirel" in Wattpad. I used the word 'Nerdy' because I love wearing nerdy glasses during my highschool days and added my first name 'Irel' just to keep it simple.

2. Can you still recall the first time you've wrote your first story? Share your experiences in the process.

I remember writing down a whole chapter of "Stuck in the moment" by only using a pencil and notebook. I was so excited to share my imagination and thoughts to the world because I really liked the flow of the story and so, after posting it in wattpad, I kept on refreshing the tab to see if someone already read it. I freaked out when people started commenting on each chapter, telling me how excited they are and how much they want me to continue writing it. Until now, I still couldn't believe how that story became the reason on why my publisher decided to publish my books.

3. If you're going back to the past, what would you change in your own author career or stories?

I couldn't think of anything I'd like to change during my past writing years because I think, I wouldn't be where I am right now if I change my writing style. My readers loved my stories and supported me because of the way I write my stories.

4. Who's your favourite character among all the stories you've written? Why?

I'd choose Kara from my story "Alluring Kara Jade" because she's really unpredictable and very mysterious. Not the typical shy and girly character you read on the books.

5. If you're going to create an alternate ending in one of your stories, what story would that be? Why? What ending will it be, if ever?

This is a tough question because I'm already contented with the ending of all my stories. But if I really have to change one, I'd probably change "I'm His Tutor" ending to have a book 2.

Instead of having a happy ending, Gino will continue thinking that the guy with Mikay is her new boyfriend and not her cousin. He will try to move on, believing that she no longer love him but destiny will pull him back to Mikay.

Trivia:

"Stuck in the Moment" isn't the first story I've wrote. I have written 3 romance/teen fiction books during my teenage years that I haven't posted in Wattpad yet.

I will revise those stories and hopefully be able to post one soon. Watch out for it, nerdylovers!