IamCrazyYouKnow's Author Interview

WATTPAD FILIPINO BLOCK PARTY 2019

#TWFBP2019        #TWFBPTimeTravel

Codename:  Crazy

WATTPAD FILIPINO BLOCK PARTY 2019

1. What is your username means? What is the story behind it?

There's nothing much story about my username, Imcrazyyouknow, in which that time 2013, I was LSS to Unwell by Matchbox20 that I guess, it all comes to it. I didn't really think username would be something, I just had it and sign up on Wattpad as it is.

2. Can you still recall the first time you've wrote your first story? Share your experiences in the process.

Absolutely! My first one-shot story entitled I Died for a Reason in which happen to write whatever pops in my head and write it. It is a story of an obsessed girl to a boy in their school and that ends tragic, already comes up in the title of it. Tragedy. The funny thing about this was when I made my classmates read my story and get their feedback. And just for the first one-shot, I've written they told me it was good if it really had another ending. I really don't take writing seriously back then and were just trying it out and as the years come back, I keep improving and learning.

3. If you're going back to the past, what would you change in your own author career or stories?

I should've discovered Wattpad before April 2013.

4. Who's your favourite character among all the stories you've written? Why?

I think, as of now, would be Zoey of Driving to a place we'll never find. Her story has a lot of things and realizations and that's what I love about it. Fear, abandonment, and love were the things she's trying to run away but it all comes to some point that she needed to overcome those things. She's extraordinary for me, even if things get rough and negative, she could still find a way to what she's looking for, a home and I'm happy for her.

5. If you're going to create an alternate ending in one of your stories, what story would that be? Why? What ending will it be, if ever?

I guess, What I Did for Love. I already thought of writing an alternative ending of this story in which all the things had happened in the book would never happen and comes out in a different matter. Naya and Kord could really have a happy ending in this universe—they're a family and as one. No Karina, no lies. Wish I have time to write it and so I can share that Alternative story to you guys. To those broken-hearted after reading the book could be happy that somehow, in another timeline, Kord and Naya happened.

Hi guys! My books are still available nationwide, you can grab a copy of my book. Titles are below;

The Life Taker (LIB) – Php 50.00

What I Did for Love (PSICOM) – Php 175.00

And of course, soon to be published na rin ang Behind the Curtains under Sanctum Press and I hope you'll support me then! The book version will be very different from the Wattpad version, there's a lot of revision and editing that can't be compared to the book version and wattpad version. I hope I won't disappoint you into this. Merci!!!

-

And for those who are still asking "May book 2 po ba ang What I Did for Love?" I can tell that there will be no book 2 but a spin-off in which happen to be teenage Elian's story. So in short, WALANG BOOK 2 ang What I Did for Love. Elian's story will happen soon and some things left hanging in WIDFL may somehow be answered to this book and things will get pretty good. And for WIDFL Alternate Ending? It will happen also soon. Merci beaucoup!