Excuse My Excuses

"With hair and features like yours it would be a surprise if I were not to recognize you as a Malfoy" (Y/N) shrugged.

This was one of the things she was best at. Acting nonchalant and calm. On the inside? Well that's a whole different story.

Malfoy tilted his head slightly, clearly annoyed by her answer and glared at her. "Oh? Well let's see what the Headmaster does with you little Miss I-am-so-clever." he sneered.

And so like the obedient girl she was, she followed Malfoy, grabbing the opportunity to escape from the curious eyes of the large crowd that had formed around them by the time.

(time skip to Headmaster Dippet's office)

" Aah Mr Malfoy, come in! What brings you here?" asked a very very old (no actually he looked ancient) man who (Y/N) presumed was Headmaster Dippet. His gaze then fell upon her and he smiled warmly before noticing something.

"Dear girl, have you been in an accident? You're covered in blood! Mr Malfoy you should have taken her to the infirmary." he scolded Abraxas before looking at her again.

"I will talk you soon enough but the first thing to do is visit the infirmary. Mr Malfoy do you mind?" He said apparently not noticing (or ignoring) Malfoy's blatant annoyance.

"Of course not ,Headmaster" He replied through clenched teeth before briefly nodding at (Y/N) to follow as left the office.

Sighing to herself she smiled at the Headmaster and ran behind Malfoy. Wouldn't want to get lost anytime soon.

Soon enough they reached the infirmary and the nurse hustled (Y/N) onto a bed. She found out that she had a broken rib and a massive cut on her upper arm, and the pain was starting to sink in now that the adrenaline had finally lost its effect. Two days at the infirmary, that's how long it would take but she didn't really mind.

It was still unclear to her whether this was a dream or not but she wanted to stay. She smiled to herself while she observed the infirmary when all of a sudden a girl with large round glasses and pigtails rushed into the place.

She had a bruised eye and cut lip indicating that she had probably gotten into a fight. She was searching for the nurse when her eyes fell on (Y/N).

Her eyes widened and she stepped back apparently not expecting anyone else in her hurry.
"Hello" greeted (Y/N) "what is your name?"

The girl didn't answer but sniffled slightly before asking in a hoarse voice "Are you the Mysterious Lady Blood everyone is talking about?"

A ravenclaw student, thought (y/n) before realising the name given to her.
"Mysterious Lady Blood?" she asked baffled.
The girl quietly nodded. (Y/N) stared at her for a few more seconds before bursting into full blown laughter. The girl seemed a bit shocked but soon her expression morphed to one of a shy smile.

"HAHAHA... Ow.. my ribs, but oh god! you really do have some terrible gossipers here, don't you?" (Y/N) said looking at the girl who again nodded sheepishly.

"Hmm, let them wonder a bit more about Lady Blood, let curiosity drive them insane haha!" (Y/N) laughed and the turned towards the girl once more.

"Say, what's your name?"
The girl smiled and replied "Myrtle, Myrtle Warren."

(Y/N) froze. Myrtle, as in moaning Myrtle. She was going to die!! She forced a smile as the girl waved at her before talking to the nurse.

Of course. Of all the eras she could have come to, she had landed right into the time period of teenage Voldermort. She could have been been with Harry , Ron and Hermione or even the Marauders and Lily but no. She gets Tom.Freakin.Riddle..

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

"How are you feeling child?" a kind voice pulled her out from her sarcastic thoughts and before her were Headmaster Dippet and..
"Good morning, I am Professor Dumbledore and I am head of the house Gryffindor. If you don't mind, could you possibly tell us what happened to you?"

Actually, I do mind. I am a terrible liar you see. Especially when legilimens are involved.