Sorry,Where Did You Say I Am?

(Y/N) woke up to the sound wind moaning through the trees.
As her eyes fluttered open, her heart almost stopped as she took in her surroundings. She seemed to be in the middle of a forest... In the wee hours of the night.

That crazy woman had the guts to dump me in some unknown forest!!

She grumbled under her breath and stood up. She looked around her to look for any clue that would lead her out of the forest.

Nothing.

Trusting her instinct she slowly walked towards where she thought she saw a flicker of light.
.
.
.
.
"Yes!" (Y/N) beamed as she finally reached the edge of the forest. The trees were decreasing and as she moved further she saw a vast lake. It looked pitch black but the reflection of the moon on the water added the quality of mystic beauty.

Tearing her eyes away from the lake, (Y/N) turned the other way and gasped.

There was a huge castle unlike anything she had ever seen and larger by far. It was lit by candles and (Y/N) offhandedly wondered why when we already have electricity.

She shrugged and hoped that whoever was in the castle would let her spend the night.

The castle was quiet and showed no sign of being inhabited. There were massive doors but there was no reply when  she knocked and so (Y/N) found herself sitting outside occasionally looking at the lake but otherwise trying to figure out just how to get in.

"If I would've been a witch I could have just apparated into the castle" she grumbled finally giving up on entering and slowly gave in to the fatigue of the day as she fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"look! look! Come on! There she is!"

"I've never seen her before.. "

"Is she new?"

"Merlin, what is she wearing?"

"look! She's waking up!"

(Y/N) opened her eyes drowsily and closed them again before snapping them wide open at the scene before her. There was large crowd of varying ages but mostly teenagers and they were all looking at her curiously.

They all wore black robes, had books in their hands and sticks in their pockets....

No.

Those aren't sticks are they?

(Y/N) mentally facepalmed.
A castle, a lake, a forest, students in robes and wands.

Of course.

She couldn't decide whether she should be laughing or crying. She  had always wished for this reality but now she was pretty sure that she had gone bonkers.

Standing up she decided to check her sanity one last time.

She approached a little girl as the crowd watched her every move.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me where I am?"
The little girl was trembling (why though?) and whispered "Hogwarts." before turning and sprinting away.

Aah. So she was bonkers , not to mention delusional.

Okay. Now what?

"Now, now, what's all this commotion about?"A deep male voice cut in.

(Y/N) turned to see a tall boy with a pale face and equally pale, almost white hair walking towards her as the crowd parted. She narrowed her eyes slightly, at his arrogant pose. Oh he is upto no good, is he?

A smirk graced his features and his eyes held her gaze as he casually strode towards her. Whitish blonde hair, pale skin... Must be..

"A Malfoy?" she blurted out before she could stop herself.

The boy stopped abruptly and carefully looked her over, analyzing . Just barely but she saw it.

"And who are you darling? " he twirled the wand in his  fingers and smiled slowly at her again.
"How do you know my name ?"

Alright, thought (Y/N), if I am in an illusion I'll just play my part and see where this goes.