;)

"uhhh wade it's so deep" peter whines quite loudly

"omg omg stop please, pull it out!"peter begs closing his eyes tightly , as wade was is going even deeper than before.

"it's a lovely sight from here baby boy" wade goes on. "open your eyes"

peter shook his head like a stubborn ass son of a bi- nvm, anyway peter brought his hands over his face, slightly blushing from the nickname he should be used to by now.

"i can hear it oh god" peter whines once again, as the noises filled his ears, he took his hands from his eyes to cover his ears, before he could wade grabbed his wrists and held them together, placing a small peck on peters cheek.

"it's not that bad baby boy, just open your eyes" wade said, with a slight hint of  dominance.

reluctantly, peter opened his eyes, but quickly regretted it.

"oh god wade! how can u look at that!" peter squealed turning away from the TV once again.

"it's just a video game baby boy!" wade says, tears falling from his eyes from the amount of laughing he was doing.

" but it's so graphic" peter gagged " the blood looks to real!" he says, begging wade to turn it off.

"aww is my baby boy scared of a little blood?" wade coos at peter snuggling into his neck.

"w-what? no i'm not!" peter retaliates " but you didn't have to stab the guy that deep!" peter squealed as wade bit his neck.

"it's apart of the game baby boy" wade says.

peter thinks for a moment. "well i don't like it"

peter says with a slight pout, squirming to get out of wade's death grip on him.

"stop moving" wade says, with a tired voice.

peter stops almost instantly, and soon he feels the light puffs of breath on his neck. wade had fallen asleep. peter began drifting to sleep but as soon as he closed his eyes, the gruesome noises from wades game began again.

"WADE GET UR ASS UP AND TURN THAT OFF!" peter yelled pushing wade off the edge of the couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that was fun to write...oh and nahhh i'm not the author of this story lol, i'm her bestest cousin in the world, she's gonna be hella pissed when she finds out i hacked her shit... but ya know 🤷‍♀️ it is what it is