"Payback"

Peter has a mischievous yet brilliant plan to get back at Wade. After the little "incident" that happened at the store, he decided to get revenge.

When they got back to the island, Peter has a surprise for Wade.

"Hey Wade come here!" Peter yelled from their room.

"What's up?" He said.

"Get your trunks on we're having a beach party." Peter said.

"With who? The staff?" He asked.

"No, the avengers!" Peter said.

"Wut..." Wade said.

"Yeah I called my dads and told them about the party, and they thought it was a great idea." Peter said.

"Alright what time will they be here?" Wade asked.

"In 4 hours, they just got on my dad's private jet." Peter said.

"Buddy you know it's gonna be tough for me to see you walk around shirtless in those tight trunks you wear without a boner. Especially in front of the avengers." Wade said.

"I know, and if you can't take it, I'm not gonna give in and let you release." Peter said while walking past Wade.

Wade quickly grabbed Peter's arm and looked him dead in the eye.

"Don't play with demons baby boy." Wade said.

"Maybe I like playing dirty." Peter said back while gripping his arm out of Wade's grasp and walking out the room.

Leaving Wade in serious rage.

4 hours later....

The staff had put out a whole buffet. Peter thought with all the food out it might distract Wade from the torture he's about to discover.

He put on his most attractive trunks and smeared oil on his abs. Smirking while knowing how pissed wade will be.

"Sir the avengers have arrived." The butler said.

"Great! Let's get this party started!" Peter walked out to the beach to see the avengers in their swim wear. There was Thor, my dads, Natasha, and Vision. They were the only ones with nothing to do.

"Hey kid." Tony Said.

"Hey pops, thanks for coming." I Said.

"Might I remind you that I bought this island for you so if I wanted to come whenever I wanted, I could." Tony Said.

"Oh cool off Stark. We're here to have fun." Steve Said.

The strict dad and the calm dad.

After the avengers got settled, we started playing some music and swimming.

A couple minutes later wade came out. He instantly saw me and he looked furious.

"Hey if it isn't Wade Wilson." Said Thor.

"Wow Thor, might I say im quite the fan. How lucky I am to be in the presence of the god of thunder." Wade said.

"I'm flattered." Thor chuckled.

"How bout a game of volley ball?" Said vision.

"Ok only if you don't use your mind stone powers to cheat." Tony Said.

I turned around to Wade.

"I think you should sit down and watch." I Said.

"Oh you just wait Parker." Wade said while taking a seat.

We started to play the game. I made sure to show off my butt so I could give wade a good show. I could feel him staring me down like a hawk the entire time.

I took a second to turn and give him that smile he always loves.

Boom. Big ass buldge in his trunks.

I smirked and continued to play.

Once the game was over, I noticed wade was gone. I went inside to get a towel to wipe the sweat off my head.

The minute I stepped into the house, wade pulled me to him.

"You, me, bedroom, now." He said.

"Sorry Daddy." I got out of his grasp. "I don't want to play with you."

I palmed him through his briefs then walked away.

I went to talk to my dads, about 5 minutes later wade came out with a pretty big towel. He sat down and put it on top of his waist just enough to cover his buldge.

I started to climb some trees and do some flips for entertainment, I look to wade and I see him moving his hand up and down under his towel.

I instantly fell off the tree but landed like a cat.

"Woah I thought you were Spider-Man not cat man." Natasha laughed.

"...it was just  a reflex.." I said.

"Don't take it personal kid, its important to know how to land like that, trust me." She said.

I walked over to wade.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I asked.

"I gotta release the pressure before  I explode, besides who else is gonna help me with that?" He said with a moan.

I wasn't going to give in.

"Okay have fun with that then." I saw his eyes go big before I turned around and left.

It was about sunset now. All of us were just sitting down chilling and talking by the bonfire I made.

"So Peter when do you plan to come home?" Asked Tony.

"Maybe a couple of days, Wade's having a great time." I Said.

"Oh yeah, how long have you guys been
together?" Steve asked. Tony instantly turned around to Steve and gave him a look.

I blushed.

"3 years." I Said.

"Where is Wade anyway?" Thor asked.

I turn to look for wade and he was gone.

"He's probably tired and taking a nap." I Said.

"Well this was fun, thanks for having us Peter." Steve Said.

"You I love seeing you guys." I replied.

"Well, I think it's time we go, see ya around Peter." Tony Said.

"Okay, bye dad." I said.

All the avengers left, I started to clean up all the stuff.

I felt a tingling in my neck that someone was behind me, I turn around and see wade looking more pissed than ever.

"I am not happy." He said.

"I-I understand.." I Said.

"But I realized something.." he walked closer to me.

"I love you so much Peter, and I want you to know that I don't only love you for sex." He held my waist.

"I love your little laugh and how nerdy you are. You have such a precious and adorable personality and it would kill me to lose you." He said.

I felt my cheeks burn up and tears develop.

"I love you so much too wade. I'm sorry for teasing you, I just wanted payback."

He laughed. "It's okay baby boy." He moved his lips to mine and kissed me passionately.

He released with a line of spit.

"But you've started a war now baby boy." He said.

I chuckled.

"Bring it on." I Said.

"God Damn I love you."