"Because of you"

I am so so so so sorry for not updating, I promise to update more. I'm just a lazy potato :/

Peter was sleeping. This time he was the one who fell asleep with headphones.

After eating the burritos he got really sleepy suddenly and passed out on the bed. He wanted to just listen to music and enjoy the view from their window, but it just happens suddenly. He was shirtless in his boxers by the way...

 He was shirtless in his boxers by the way

( Daddy right here 😍👅💦 )

He was dreaming about saving people from a burning building, he then came across something unexpectedly.

Peter's dream-

Smoke and flames in every nook and cranny of the building. I got most of the people out, but something wasn't feeling right, I was missing someone.

I swung more around the building dodging the flames when suddenly I heard a cry. There was a baby in the building.

I webbed the wrapped up baby to my arms and quickly flipped out the building and down to the ground. Luckily the firemen came in time and were already putting out the fire. I walked around to some of the people on the ground asking if the baby in my arms is theirs.

"Hey is this your baby?" I asked one lady.

"No I don't have children." She responded. 

I've asked everyone, so I decided to web home. Funny thing I could still hear the music in the background. Neyo's lyrics on repeat never gets old.

I brought the baby back to our apartment. I took my suit off and threw on a shirt. The baby was dirty from the soot and smoke.

"Let's give you a bath little guy." I carried the boy to the tub.

He was really cute by the way, he had really light beautiful brown skin and sparkly brown eyes.

I still had small clothes in my closet from my childhood, ( memories of my parents. ) so I threw a shirt on him. It wasn't too big and was enough to cover his diaper. No clue as to why Wade keeps them under the sink...

The boy found his way to my room and crawled around the carpet. I followed him, he turned around at me and smiled.

"Awww, you like my room huh buddy?" I asked.

He smiled and laughed.

"You know, if I can't find your parents, maybe you can live with me and Wade." I smiled.

The baby had a confused look on his face.

"Trust me, Wade is sooo daddy material." I joked. He laughed again. Until I heard a very familiar voice and my spidey sense telling me there was a figure behind me.

"Who summoned me?" Wade fucking  Wilson.

"Da-uhhhhh Hey Wade!" I said blushing.

"Hey who's the cute kid?" He asked referring to the baby.

"Saved him form a burning building, couldn't find his parents." I said.

"Why Don't we keep him? I'm pretty sure I heard you say I'm Daddy Material." He smirked.

"I mean why not adopt him, I'm 19 and you're 21 ( not real just deal with it, I mean in real life they're 19 years apart, and that's kind of fucked up. )."

"Sure if you want?" My face lit up, I was going to get up and hug him when I felt something stop me. I was feeling something, something...good. So good I moaned.

I felt too good, something was happening.

I looked down at my pants to see a huge buldge, what the fuck?

I instantly woke up.

Real life. Peter's POV

I woke up instantly ripping the headphones out of my ears. I sit up to see Wade blowing me.

"Wade what the hell?!" I jumped to the edge of the wall corner pulling my boxers up.

"Sorry baby boy I can't help myself when you sleep with your ass in the air like that." He laughed making me blush.

"Wade we did this like hours ago, can't you ever take a brake?" I jump down walking towards the door when Wade stopped me and pinned me to the wall.

"It's all because of you baby boy." Wade's voice deep dark and sexy.

He dipped his head in my neck making me bite my lip. He moved his hand to my boxers and squeezed my erection, making me moan. He kissed down my neck down to my boxers. Nearly ripping them off and sucking me dry.

"Fuck Wade!" I moaned. His tongue swirling around my tip.

"You taste so good baby boy.." he said.

"Wade I'm gunna~" I released in his mouth.

"Mmm your so sweet." He got up from his knees and sat on the bed. I put my boxers on and sat next to him.

"Do you know why you passed out so quickly?" He smirked. I instantly knew.

"You put something in my food didn't you?!" I asked.

"I just wanted to fuck with you babe." He laughed.

"Whatever asshole." I blushed.

End of chapter 8