"Threesome"

If you do not wish to be part of Wade and Peter's relationship, that's ok it's only for one chapter. You can skip it if you'd like. Unless you like some action 😏

It's been one month of Wade and Peter's vacation. Well, not for Wade really.

                              Wade's POV
Besides the one day where we went swimming and ate burritos, Peter has been hanging out with the new maid chick. Her name is y/n l/n.  I mean imma be honest, she's mad cute, about Peter's age. But still, I miss hanging with my baby boy. I could even swear he was having little fuck sessions with her. I might even have to spy on them...

They were out on the beach making sand castles. I saw her whisper something in his ear and then they both got up and ran into the pool house. ( a mini beach house with a bed, tv and mini fridge. ) She was holding his hand while going in by the way. Bout to catch this bitch red handed.

I ran up to the pool house. Placing my ear on the door I hear soft moans. I kicked the door open. Holy shit...

Y/n was naked on top of Peter, who was also naked. The sheets were covering her large ass.

The second they saw me they both screamed. Y/n got off of Peter and covered her naked body with the silk sheets.

"WHAT THE FLYING FALCON FUCK?" I yelled.

Peter was speechless. Y/n cuddled in the corner, she took one scared glance at me and I couldn't take it. I ran up to her and grabbed her naked body and threw it over my shoulder.

"I'm gonna have a little talk with her." I said.

Running to the bedroom of the beach house I threw her on the bed and locked the door, also covering the blinds. She went to the corner of the room covering her body. I turned around and went up to her.

"L-look Im sorry I don't want any trouble." She said with her adorable cute voice. I covered her mouth.

"Why him? If you wanted some action you could of asked me?" I said.

"Well, Peter's just so cute, and I really like him.." she blushed. God this girl was making me weak. She has a great ass by the way.

"You think he fucks better then me?" I asked.

"I-I don't know." She said. It only took her those small words for me to pick her up and drop her on the bed. My head positioned in between her legs.

"Let's find out." I said. Then I started to swirl my tongue around her clit and stick it inside her. She was moaning a mess.

"Does Peter treat you good like this?" I asked while I ate her cunt. "H-he does it b-better." She whimpered. I stuck two fingers in her going in and out fast.

"You sure?" She started moaning even louder.

"F-fuck." She climaxed on the bed.

"Well look at that, Can Peter make you cum fast like that?" I asked.

"Y-yeah actually~" she was cut off by me grabbing her body and turning her onto her stomach. I spanked her ass 4 times.

"I'll show you that Peter can't fuck you better than me." I then inserted into her fast, pounding fast and rough. She was moaning so loud she might as well be screaming. I pulled her hair until her head was on my shoulder, and I covered her mouth.

"Damn you got tight, you're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked.

I let go over her mouth.

"Yes fuck yes I am!" She moaned.

"Peter can't treat you like this can he?" I asked.

"N-no!" She moaned. I spanked her again.

I was about to cum but Peter busted in the room.

"WADE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed.

"Fucking her the right way. Unlike you." I pounded into her even more. Tears were coming out her eyes.

"I had her first asshole!" He yelled.

"Why don't you join us then?" I asked

Peter brows went up in confusion, but then he smirked.

5 minutes later...

We switched positions. Peter was on her behind and she started blowing me. Every time he pounded into her, her throat went deeper in my cock. She was a fucking angel.

Then Peter and I started to give her Double Penetration. She was moaning louder than ever.

We switched again and let her blow both of us. I'm surprised her mouth was that big. But she was doing a damn good job. We both ended up cuming at the same time.

She wrapped a towel around her body and walked back to the pool house to get her clothes. Peter and I put our clothes back on.

"You know she's gonna get fired right?" Peter said.

"Yep." I Said.

"Wait what?" He asked.

"That way you won't fuck anyone else but me ever again." I smiled and went to sleep.

End of chapter 9.