The golden shower

This is a request from my best friend. I'd be more than happy to take more requests :)

It's 12am, Wade still hasn't came home yet from his mission. Peter is staring at the ceiling in his room as he lays on the bed. The warmth of Wade's body not next to him made him sleepless. He decides to take a shower.

He plays the song "Let me love you" by Mario on his speaker. He then steps into the shower and lets the hot water run down his body. He rubs his back and feels a short pain. He realizes it's a mark on his back that wade gave him, the thought made Peter blush. I love that he's so rough he thought.

He starts to sing in the shower and dance a little. This all distracted the fact that he felt a tingle in the back of his head to then notice Wade standing behind him in the shower.

"Damn you sing like a doll baby boy." Wade said. "W-wade what are you doing here?!" Peter asked. "Well I had to chase a guy in the dump and I needed a shower, and besides.." he moves closer to Peter. "I've always wanted to do this with you." Wade said while kissing Peter's neck. "Wade shower sex is dangerous." Peter said. "I'll be gentle.." Wade started to lick Peter's sensitive spot. "Wow that the first time I heard you say that." Peter laughed. Wade then slammed Peter to the shower wall and put his hands over his head. "Ah what the hell?!" Peter shouted. "You should've known better baby boy." Wade said seductively. He whispered in his ear in a sexy way. "Daddy will take care of you." Peter moaned very lightly by this.

Wade entered him very rough and fast, making Peter scream. "Ah Wade! Slow d-down" Peter moaned. "What's that? Go fast? Ok baby boy." Wade said. He starts to thrust even more. Bitting Peter's neck and leaving more marks on his body. "Wade!!" Peter screamed. "I'm not even close, I'll keep fucking you till you scream, and the neighbors know my name." Wade said. He starts to pull Peter's hair and thrust as fast as he could. Peter's eyes are full of tears from the intense pleasure. "Mmm good boy." Wade started to stroke Peter's dick while fucking him. Peter feels as if he were going to explode. "Cum for me babe." Wade licked his ear. Peter soon climaxed on the shower wall. Wade released inside of Peter.

Peter fell to the ground trying to catch his breath. Wade bent down and kissed his cheek. "Enjoy your shower baby." He leave the shower and gets dressed for bed. Leaving Peter on the shower ground. Barley being able to stand.

End of Chapter 3