❤Chapter 10❤

This chapter is dedicated to djdiamondmind1738 for the above cover. Check out her amazing book, Criminally Insane.

And

jeannemarieth for her support

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

      Genesis' POV (point of view)

I felt like an ass. I just insulted the new house help and worst, on her birthday.

I remembered, I was about to turn on the ignition. Then, the corner of my eyes caught someone. I saw a very fair complexion lady, ran towards Itoro and hugged her like her life depended on it.

I was captivated by the fair skinned lady and cause of that, I pulled out the keys from the ignition so I could focus my attention on Itoro's friend.

Well, it's not my 'F' fault, the fair skinned lady was breathtaking, her look was natural (without make up), just like Itoro's and she had curves in the right places, unlike Itoro. The first word that came out of her mouth, was the reason why I felt like shit.

"Happy birthday, baby girl!!" The fair girl screeched. I felt my heart tightened. I always knew I was an ass, but I never knew I was an asshole - assholes were the worst.

After their little talk, Itoro pulled the fair lady to the direction of what I presume, must be their room.

I quickly shoved my keys into the ignition and brought my car to life. I maneuvered my car and drove in high speed.

I blew the horn even before I arrived at dad's gate. Musa opened the gate with so much haste, that he slipped and fell in the process. I drove my car into the compound with speed and parked at an empty spot. Musa ran to my direction.

"Welcome Oga," He said as he put both hands up, hailing me. I ignored him as I headed straight to the house. "Um.... Oga, four different girls come look for you o!" I stopped, and turned to face Musa.

"Four Girls?" I lifted my left brows.

Musa nodded, "Lemme go and bring the list."

"Musa, I don't have ti___" before I could finish my sentence, Musa had ran into the two bedroom flat dad built for him. I waited until Musa came out, holding a white paper on his left hand.

"Number 1," Musa cleared his throat, "Ngozi Amadi A.K.A Sexy Zi, time - 4:25pm. Number 2, Jessica__"

"Jesus, Musa!" I yelled, "It's enough, I get it. Four girls came to look for me, thanks for telling me that. You can go now."

Musa looked at me, "B-But Oga, three names remain o!"

"I get it Musa," I simply said as I turned, ready to go inside. "Go to your duty post."

Dad's house was so huge that sometimes, I wondered why he built such a huge mansion and also a two bedroom flat for Musa, which was located in front of ours, close to the gate.

I stormed upstairs, straight to my room. I released a sigh of relief, once my back hit the soft bed.

I decided to close my eyes, but that was a huge mistake. The picture of Itoro, appeared all of a sudden. Her black eyes, looking into my brown ones. It held so much sadness when I yelled at her.

They was no argument about Itoro's beauty cause she was indeed beautiful. She was hairy but not too hairy - just the right hairy. She also had full side burns (the hair at the side of your face, close to your ear). Unlike her fair skinned friend who had full pink lips, Itoro was brown skinned and her lips were small. It had two different colours, her upper lips was brown while her lower lips was pink. Her lips were beautiful.

I quickly opened by eyes. I couldn't leave her like that, at least not on her birthday. I could be a jerk to her, but just not  on her birthday. I quickly grasped my keys and hurried downstairs, to Atinuke's room.

I knocked twice on Atinuke's door. She opened it with a scowl on her face but when she noticed it was me, her frown turned into a smile.

"Genn__I mean, Genesis." She said with a smile, "What brings you here?"

"Can I come in?" I simply asked. Atinuke smiled as she stepped aside.

"Sure thing,"

I walked into her large room. Dad being generous and all, makes his workers feel at home. I sat on her queen sized bed as I looked at her.

"Tinu," I called, Atinuke smiled as she sat close to me.

"Yes?" she said as she moved close to me even more.

"If a guy, want to get someone else or you a gift...... No." I cleared my throat, "What type of gift would you prefer from a guy?"

Atinuke beamed, "Real diamond earnings, diamond necklaces, diamond bracelets, di___"

"Okay," I stopped her from ranting my ears off. "I just needed one answer."

"Well," Atinuke began, "I would prefer the diamond necklace, it's like every girl's dream gift."

I nodded, as I stood up from her bed. "Are you by chance buying the gift for...." She cleared her throat and batted her eye lashes in a flirtatious manner. "..... Someone special?"

"Yes," I smiled at her. My respond made her seat upright, with a smile plastered on her chubby face.

"Who?" she said. Her smile held hope, and I knew my next line of words would crush her so hard. I turned my body so I could face her, before smiling.

"Itoro,"

************************************************************************

A/N Hey guys, what do you think about this chapter? I decided to try something new, I decided to write a chapter with Genesis' point of view.

I would like to know what you think about it.

Anyone who wants to make a cover for my book C.R.U.S.H, is free to do so (don't be scared if you think your cover might be bad, everyone's learning here - even me). I'll dedicate a chapter for you.

I wanted to do a C.R.U.S.H marathon, but then I remembered how I'm so lazy.

Don't forget to make that star orange by gently pressing it. Comment your thought, I would love to hear it.

Till next time guys.

Much love,

X

-Eddy