;)

I was called "such a virgin" by Kevin today...

READ THIS ——
So hi guys, this chapter does not effect the story line and this never happens...

I wrote this chapter but was hella embarrassed so it ended up supah cringe and half assed. We thought it didn't have the same quality as the other chapters but I still wanted to post it. Kevin and I were laughing at it sooooo enjoy. We will come out with the next chapter shortly with better quality. Also since Kevin think this is hella cringy he want me to take all the credit for it.

Lmaooo enjoy this cringy ass ch

ALEX

I gasped in pain as Lucas put his member in me. This whole chapter never happened in the story line... this ch is mainly a joke.

This all started off with their lustful gaze was on me, then they attacked me with their love.... or sexual desire. I was first fucked senseless by Marcus and now it was Lucas turn. I was already so full with what Marcus released inside.

A big mistake, last time I got tummy ache, I will probably get another one. Arrggg. I thought but that quickly changed when I felt pleasure rush through me.

I made out with Marcus dick while receiving Lucas in the back. I don't think I can ever do Marcus and Lucas the same time again, I felt too much pain with that.

This was the only second time that we actually doing the butt stuff together, so eventually I might get use to it but I dunno for now.

I received their love for a long time after that, and we all just fell the bed exhausted. Well mainly me, because my boys energetic. I wasn't tired enough to sleep though. But they did wipe me down and said we would shower soon to get the white stuff out my butt.

Sooo, we kinda just laid there and cuddled, Pretty eventful shit yuno. While we were cuddling, I told my mates about where Manley was from and how I knew him. They were of course curious that I was hanging with another guy. Made my heart clench that they cared.

We also had a made out session, Marcus began to slowly kiss my back while I kissed Lucas. Marcus was a really good kisser, like super good, that it makes me jealous when he began kissing. I thought I was their first while they were mines too. I'm not saying Lucas is bad, but Marcus just makes me feel more sensations. But my curiosity got the best of me... I pulled my lips away from Lucas and caught my breath for a quick second.

"Have you guys had previous girlfriends? Why y'all so good at this sex shit." They kinda both just looked at each other real quick and then gave me a glance.

"Baby don't worry about it," Marcus said and went to claim my lips. But before he could I pushed him his chest away from me.

"Nah ah boy, y'all better answer my question."

"Marcus watched a bunch of YouTube about love" Lucas blurted out, "babe he just embarrassed to say it."

"Shut up Lucas," he gave his brother a glare and pushed him kinda hard that Lucas almost fell off the bed. Then Lucas also got mad and said a snarky remark about it.

Aguggu this was annoying, I caused it now I don't know how to stop it. I rolled my eyes and got close to Marcus and twisted his balls. Which he growled at me for. Rude. I shot him a quick dirty look for growling at me and let go of my hold on his balls. He did show some anger at me but soften up and gave me a hug. He pulled me on to his lap.

"Sorry baby, I wanted to make my mate feel good when I found them." I mean I'm not complaining, I am glad they didn't have girlfriends.

"I'm just glad you guys didn't have girlfriends before, I would have been so jealous."

"Hey, you haven't had one either did you," Lucas said as he joined in on hugging my waist. I shook my head and hid it in the side of Marcus neck. Breathing in his soothing scent. Then Lucas accidentally slipped his dick in my butt crack and pushed in. I was still a little wet down there from earlier since they didn't wipe me down good, now I know the reason why.

They only had ill intentions from the beginning. I whined at Lucas but ended up feeling pleasure. I hugged Marcus really tight while he kissed my neck.

We ended up having more fun and fell asleep. We didn't need to worry about school since it was the weekend. So I woke up to being snuggled between my mates. But mainly by Marcus since Lucas always ends up in another place while he sleeps.

I was the only one awake so I decided to take some selfies with my sleeping mates... I was a lil embarrassed tho when I saw all the hickeys on my neck but added to the aesthetics yuno.

I ended up watching tiktok for a while before Marcus woke up to then attack me with his kisses.

"Morning babe," he said in a deep husky voice between his kisses. I greeted him back and smiled at his gorgeous face. I looked over to Lucas still passed out and then decided to let him continue sleeping. Marcus lifted me in his arms and took me to the shower to wash off after last nights long activities.

I was a little self conscious about my body but Marcus just gave me lovingly kisses during the shower washed me off, while I did the same to him.

Remember- this chapter is mainly a joke and never actually happens in the story line