Chapter 3

Ethan and Kevin here! If you guys are confused, We are both writing this story. Sorry @blueflu and everyone else! We made you wait long!

We both have been very busy with school coming to an end since we had to study for finals. It finally ended but then I (Ethan) went on a trip once Summer break started. (I missed him so much ~ Kevin) Oh right and we have been dating for about 7 months!

There is also going to be a smut scene so if you don't want to read it, skip it until you see this bold thingy... You'll know what it looks like (^w^)

~Alex~

I was being squished by the two most hottest boys in my school on a queen sized bed. "What do you mean this is my new home?!" I shouted in disbelief as I sat up, facing them. Suddenly, a pair of lips were forcefully pressed against mine.

"Mph!" I used all the energy that I could muster I had to push him away. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled as I blushed like a tomato.

"Marcus, you're not aloud to do that... Yet." Lucas said in a calm tone but I knew his anger was rising.

"Aw c'mon bro, I know you wanna kiss him too." Marcus said as he smirked devilishly.

'Eh...?' I thought and quickly looked at Lucas only to be met with something soft yet wet lips.

I moaned in surprise. 'Shit, I'm getting turned on. This is bad!' Both the twins smirked as blood rushed to my cheeks. I suddenly started drooling from the kiss that recently happened.

"Look at how erotic his face looks like, Brother" Lucas said as he played with my soft brown hair.

Marcus smirked. "Brother, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh I know exactly what your thinking of right now." Lucas said, matching that same devilish smirk his brother currently is wearing on his perfect face.

I started to grow a bit scared.

Both the twins got down to the floor. I was overthinking too much that I didn't realize they had pulled my pants

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?! Give me my pants back!" I yelled as I tried to cover up my private are.

"Alex, you don't need to be scarred." Lucas said softly.

"Yeah! You're already hard anyways so might as well suck you off? Or would you rather jerk off right here, right now in front of us?" Marcus said as he smirked In triumphant.

"N-no... But I-" I said but then suddenly moaned.

My underwear was discarded while I was too distracted from complaining to Marcus.

I gripped Lucas's hair as he started to lick my already hard member. Lucas looked up at me with devilish eyes and smiled as he continued to suck me off. Marcus on the other hand, went behind me and started to leave visible hickeys and love bites.

I know for sure that I was a blushing mess since Lucas was taking my hard member in his mouth. It started feeling incredibly good.

'Why were they doing this? Don't they have a mate to love? I know for sure that it's not me since I'm human...' I thought.

I started to become a bit embarrassed with my moaning and decided to cover my mouth with my arm so they wouldn't hear my moans as much. I was close to climax.

"Don't cover up your sweet moans, kitten" Marcus whispered in my ear.

"Ah... I-I'm going to... C-cum," I stuttered, not being able to think clearly due to the pleasure that I have been receiving from the past couple minutes. I started to moan a lot as Lucas started to tighten his hand around my member and sucked on the head. "Aah!" I moaned out loud as I climaxed in Lucas's mouth. Lucas lifted his head up, gulping my cum and licking his lips seductively.