Chapter 4

Reminder
Bold italic is Kevin
Bold is Ethan (Because I'm mutha fookin bold just like my dick) just joking...
--
Hey, Ethan here! Apologies for not updating, school got in the way. Then I went on another vacation. Then Kevin... he got obsessed with some YouTuber. (Which makes me totally jealous >3<)

Shutup >.>

Without further ado...
Damnit it's freakin 'Adieu' but whatever...

~Alex~

There was a variety of different people. There was different group of ages, looking like the same ethnicity. My fear was replaced by confusion and curiosity.

"What's going on?" My voice trembled with fear. 'What if they are going to kill me right here In front of these people?!' My thoughts were cut off by the guy who escorted me here. He pushes me gently In front of Lucas and Marcus. I just stood there awkwardly as I waited for one of them to speak.

"Welcome Alex! To our wonderful pack!" Marcus and Lucas says at the same time. 'That's hot... WAIT WHAT?! Shaddup Alex."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Warning:
Parody Ahead

Suddenly, person randomly appeared and started to give me a blowjob. Marcus and Lucas got hella jealous. Marcus starts to bitch slap the random guy while Lucas starts to have sex right in the middle of the floor with a ball. I accidentally died having sex with the random guy. Marcus and Lucas was pretty sad so Lucas made the pack get out of the living room. They killed the random guy out of anger. Once they cleaned up the place, The twins started to make out next to my dead body because of stress. Once they got bored of making out, Marcus and Lucas decided on something. To fuck my body. My dead. Sexy. Body.

The end.
-----------------------------side story enjoy! ~ :3

(not a side story just like a parody and it doesn't effect the story. Infact this never happened. :3 please continue reading.)

I took a deep breath and tried to look brave. "Yes. I know that. Now can you please tell me what the hell is going on and why I'm here?"

Marcus and Lucas looked at Eachother a bit worriedly. A few seconds passed and they both nodded. 'How the fuck do they do that?!' I spaced out a bit.

"Your their Luna." Lucas gestures to the people.

"And our mate." Marcus winks at me. I blushed a bit.

When the words left his perfectly pale lips I was utterly shocked.

"Hold up," I held my right hand up gesturing for him to stop talking for a bit. "Rewind that shit. Your Mate?! You must be confused by someone else. Also try not to kidnap your true mate like you did to me. Plus you should stay committed to them." I said  nonchalantly.

A tall muscular man that looked to be in his mid 50's stomped over here with his arms crossed. The emotion of fear overcame my body.  His whole being yelled dominance. When I looked at him, I felt little and weak.

"You boys kidnapped him?" His voice boomed, anger threaded into it. A woman around his age hurried to the angry man and tried to soothed him. Everyone else in the room seemed affected by his outburst and looked down submissively.

"We're sorry." They boys looked down and pouted. 'Cute... Wait didn't I tell you shut up?!'

The man glanced at me then to his wife before giving a big sigh and speaks again. "This is your mate... small eh?"

I glared at him when he called me 'small' but came to a pout. I guess I was small compared to most the people here. I was 5'7 while others looked to range between 6'0 to 6'8. The man definitely seemed to be one of the tallest here.

"Yes and cute..." Lucas said with a smile of reassurance directed to me.

"And he's got that ass." Marcus winks at me making me turn into a blushing mess.

"Y-you guys are freakin weirdos... Flirting with me   In front of people is embarrassing! Take me home please..." I demanded but I'm pretty sure I didn't sound confident at all.

"How's about we make a deal... Alex?" The tall person that got mad said.

Marcus and Lucas looked at their pack for a few seconds before they nodded and went out the door. What the?

"But before I tell you the deal, let me introduce myself first. My name is Leonard but Leo for short. I am the person that currently runs the pack. Alpha of The Greymane Pack. You, my good sir... are going to be Luna someday. You will have control over the biggest pack in the United States!" He announced proudly.

I stood there dumbfounded, absorbing the new information. It was after a couple of minutes, it hit me! I am a mate of the two hottest guys I have ever seen and... and I'm going to be in a pack. A freaking LUNA to these guys...
But Luna's are usually female werewolves. Not human MALE. Fuck wha... I'm... I'm going to be fucked?!? am I? Hell naw.

(Me and fucking what's his face don't agree too well sometimes. I'd rather have 'I'm... I'm going to be fucked a lot now am I?' But whatever... ;-;
~Kevin)
(I know you love me babe)

"Damn..." I said and snapped out of thought. "So, what was the deal?" I say

"Oh right! The deal! So how about my boys take you home," the twins grunted. "BUT, you're going to have to live with them UNTIL you love them and accept the responsibility of being Luna. The house is currently being made as we speak." The devil himself says. Just kidding...

(OMG I JUST SAW A |GAY ASS COUPLE POUNDING HIS UKE| a ducking adorable cat and I just| OH...| Sorry for the interruptions, okay onto the story without anymore interruptions!)

"WHAT?!" I yelled with shock written all over my face. The twins looked at eachother with a mischievous smirk. I already have a bad feeling about this...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Author note~

Me and Ethan had our ups and downs while we were writing this. So much complaining and shit. Mah man don't know how to treat this lady man some respect *snaps fingers in a Z formation*

Hey, our bad for not updating for so long. So to make up the lost time, WE MADE THE CHAPTER FREAKING LONG SHORT!!! YAY.
Wut... But anyways,  while I was writing this (Ethan), Kevin practically rewrote the entire thing.

Because you need your sexy man woman to pick up yo dirty ass up.