Quick Update and Fun

Hi, Sheeks!

Congrats! You're almost done with the book! Thank you for reading this far!

I would have published the new chapter today but it's only half done and I'm facing writers block. Yes, I'm debating whether to kill someone or not.

DISCLAIMER: I would also like to say that even though I have gotten through almost an entire book without killing any characters (besides Ekua) does not mean that this last one or two chapters will stay that way so lease be prepared!

Did you all hear about Cameron Boyce, the actor for Carlos? He died of Epilepsy last Saturday. 🥺🙁☹️😫😩😭😟😞😔😭😭🥺😭❤️🖤❤️🖤💔💔💔💔💔💔💔🥴🤧😭😩😩😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Sorry about the emoji break down, I have been crying a lot lately because Cameron was one of my favorite characters and I've been watching some videos of his cast mates talking about him. Rip Cameron!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun, once the last chapter is done to do a Q&A for the characters. Please comment any questions you have for any of the characters in this book and I will make a chapter where they get "interviewed". You can ask the questions in this chapter or any other chapter.

For example:

Q: This question is for everyone. If you got a thousand dollars in the mail what would you do?

A:

Lou: Invest in stocks. Never too early.

Ziniba: Be suspicious as to who is sending me the money and why.

Genevieve: Shopping spree, ya'lls!

Tony: Why are you asking me? I'm a prince, I already have a thousand dollars.

Sinbad: Charity. My momma raised me to be a good boy.

Ned: Have people toss it over me as I lip-sync I Like it Like that while wearing sunglasses and glittering clothes.

Madaline: Buy a car and then crash it into a building.

Ned: Can I come with you? After I'm done lip syncing Cardi B and the Jonas Brothers I'll buy us another one we can run off the cliff!

Madeline: YES!

Ziniba: nO!

Or

Q: This one is for Ziniba. Have you ever killed anybody?

A:

Ziniba: No.

Ned: *Looks into the camera like he's in the office.*

Also, if you guys think it'll be fun I can let Ned continue to update you on what's going on with the Rebel VKs like a blog or something after I'm done with the story. He would be so jazzed to do it. That is, if he doesn't die in this next chapter. 😅

He wanted to do a quick one so I'll hand the keyboard to him.

Hey, guys! Ned here.🥳 We're just chillin until the next chapter. 😎 Our writer has said something about me having white hair in the next chapter and I'm not sure what that's about. 👨‍🦳

I currently have Ziniba sitting in the time out box 📦 until she says something nice to Mal. I'll write down the next thing she says.💬

"Mal, your teeth or so nice I wanna punch em."

I think she's making progress.😂

Over and out! 👋

~Ned🐺

I'll update soon!

~Shakespeare