Call Me a Scheemer

We were finally at the front of Ursula's fish and chips.

"Okay," I said, turning to my crew "What we're going to do is I'm going to go in first then a minute after Ned and Lou are going to enter then another minute later Genevieve and Tony will enter. Got it?

They nodded.

"Okay," I turned to the doors.

"Wait, Ziniba," I turned and looked at Ned. He flashed me a mischievous smile and said: "Where does Captain Hook like to shop?"

I sighed "Ned, now's not the time-"

"At the second-hand store!" the group burst out laughing.

I rolled my eyes "Just wait here" I then walked through the swinging doors of the restaurant.

I spotted Harry watching a tv with a group of pirates, occasionally they would throw food at it. As I got closer, I realized it was me on the screen.

I recognized this as when I was interviewed when I was 'good' to tell how much I loved being at Auradon

"Here is a villain child that has been brought from the Isle of the lost to be given a second chance," a female reporter wearing a maroon suit jacket, jet black pixie cut hair, and dark brown eyes, pronounced when I was able to sneak closer "What is it like to be given a second chance?" the reporter turned to the t.v me, the recorded me flashed a brilliant smile that made some pirates throw more food at the t.v, one threw a hotdog and mustard smeared on the t.v me's light green dress that only reached my knees and had lace on the top. I visibly shivered, how had I ever been so stupid to wear that.

"It is so amazing to be given a second chance and be able to live here in Auradon," The tv me said, intertwining her fingers in front of her where the mustard splotch was.

"Do you suddenly have the surge of want to be evil again and return to the Isle like Lady Mal did?" the reporter asked. The t.v me shook her head releasing her fingers and gesturing while she spoke

"No, I left everything on the Isle and plan to start anew with my life. I have a boyfriend, good schooling, good friends, and so many other things. I hate the Isle and everything on it." the tv me answered. Her voice sounding bitter towards the end, how on earth was I so stupid?!

Everyone tossed food at the screen, splattering it with more condiments and made booing noises.

By then the other four were standing by me. Lou and Tony looking slightly nervous, but remained calm, surprisingly

Harry turned the t.v off with a click with the black remote in his flesh hand angrily.

"Can you believe her?!" He said, his accent gave me a small chill, "She said she wouldn't be like Mal and come back and get us but that hasn't happened. The little scum is just like her father, if he got the power he would forget everyone else."

"Harry," I sighed, putting my hand on my hip "Are you going to notice me already or are you going to keep complaining?"

Everyone looked at me with surprise.

"Well, what have we here?" Harry hopped over the table and walked up to me, "Decided to show your face after breaking your promise? Do you think that's smart?" He brushed some loose hair away from my face with his hook. I squinted but didn't flinch

"Knock it off, Harry!" Ned said, pushing Harry's hook away from me.

"Do you want to fight, Ned?" Harry turned to him and held his hook at the ready.

"Harry," I warned and drew his attention back to me "Do you and Gil want to come back with me to Auradon?"

"Really?" Harry said, fingering the tip of his hook. Skepticism crossed his face, not willing to believe me

"Yea, I need you at Auradon to help remind me why I'm there. I'll probably forget without you there." I gestured to the t.v "like what you saw"

"I'd love to go!" Gil piped up from out of nowhere "Let me go get my things first." He ran away to who-knows-where.

"Well, Harry, what's it gonna be?" I asked.

"One question," Harry began, pointing his hook at my face that made Ned clench his fist "That t.v version of you is not what I'm seeing right in front of me, mind clearing that up?" I narrowed my eyes, silently grinding my teeth

"Boyfriend dumped. Good friends dumped. Good schooling? Dumpy" I spat out. Harry smirked and turned away

"Let me go get packed." Then he disappeared after Gil.

I turned to my crew. "That went better then I thought it would." 

They nodded and Tony let out a sigh of relief 

"That was too close for comfort."

I rounded onto him "Well ya better get used to it or you're gonna regret it, capiche?" Tony nodded speedily, now looking slightly fearful. Good.

Just then, Harry and Gil walked up, they both only had a small duffle bag

As we walked towards the limo Harry finally noticed Lou and Tony.

"Who's the French and black boys?" Harry said rather rudely.

"Harry that was really racist and please don't say anything like that in Auradon or you will get in a lot of trouble," I scolded "This is Lou and Tony."

"My apologies," Harry said a bit sarcastically to them "Who are your parents?"

"King Naveen and Queen Tiana," said Tony. Trying to not cower underneath Harry's gaze

"Ooh, a prince," Harry bowed mockingly, which wasn't even half-decent as he was carrying his duffel bag, then raised an eyebrow and turned to Lou "What about you?"

"C-Cogsworth." Lou stuttered in his thick French accent.

"Wait, you don't mean the clock do you?" asked Gil chuckling.

"Yea, um, oh... your dad is Gaston isn't he?" Gil laughed and leaned extremely close to Lou. Lou jumped to the other side of Genevieve with an 'eep!'.

I pulled the tarp off the limo. Turning my head over my shoulder I asserted "Gil, please leave Lou alone or I will leave you here or dump you out on the way."

Gil rolled his eyes playfully and straightened walking to the back where the limo's trunk was "Fine."

Ned helped me finish putting the tarp in the back of the limo. Harry and Gil putting their luggage in the trunk

"C'mon, get in and let's go," I said jumping in the driver's seat.

Ned sat in passenger side while everyone piled in the back. I could tell Genevieve wasn't enjoying being in the back with all those boys. I smirked. She had never been one of those girls who went crazy over guys.

"Are you sure Ben will let them stay?" Ned asked.

I nodded and started the limo.

"Ben is soft-hearted and naive. I'll convince him easily."

I was right but still nervous.

What if he's extra mad about what we did because Ned punched Chad? I thought. What if he knew what we were doing and aren't going to let them stay?

That was what I was gonna have to find out.

Thank you so much to Krayzee_Tree  for the editing!!!