Meeting of the Rebel VKs

And as you can guess Chad lost his girlfriend and Harry and Audrey would disappear a lot.

He tried confronting me about it and said he would help me get back into a relationship with Harry if I helped him get Audrey back. I had fun laughing in his face and walking away.

A few days later I realized that we needed to have a little more action in our group to get the wand so I called a meeting in Genevieve and my room.

"Alright, is everyone here? Genevieve, Lou, Tony, Gil, Ha- where's Harry?"

There was a knock at the door and Lou answered it. It was Harry.

"There he is. You don't need to make an excuse, I know perfectly well where you were. Anyway, let's begin- wait a sec where's Ned?" I continued.

Tony shrugged. "He didn't come back to the apartment after classes."

"Huh, well I'll tell him later. Alright, I called this meeting because- what is it, Lou?"

Lou had stuck his hand the air.

"We should come up with a name for ourselves. Y'know to define ourselves from the other VKs."

"Seconded," Genevieve said.

I laughed. "Passed! Any suggestions?"

"What about Ziniba's team?" Tony suggested.

"No, that's too obvious," Genevieve said.

"The pirates?" Harry fingered his hook.

"Don't know if Ned would like that. He doesn't like the sea and neither do I," I said.

"You don't have to be on the sea to be a pirate. And Ned's not here," Gil piped in.

Genevieve shook her head. "If Ziniba doesn't like it then that's not a good idea."

"She's not our leader," Harry shot at her.

"All in favor of Ziniba being our leader say Aye!" Lou excitedly exclaimed.

Lou, Genevieve, Tony, and I all said aye and another aye came from the doorway where Ned had just entered.

"Where have you been, Ned?"

"Sorry. I was working on something."

"We're in the middle of a vote," Lou said, "All opposed say Nay!"

Harry said nay.

"Gil, why haven't you said anything?" Tony said nudging him.

"What? Oh! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention," Gil said looking up.

"With with four ayes, one nay, and one distracted it passes!" I smirked.

"How do you not pay attention for five minutes?" Ned asked sitting beside me.

Gil just shrugged.

"Anyway, that was a little off track. Any more suggestions for the team name?" Lou said.

"Ziniba's team?" Ned suggested.

"Already overruled," Harry grumbled.

"The VKs," Tony suggested.

"Already taken by Mal's group. Besides not all of us are villian kids," Lou pointed out.

"Then how about the Rebel Villian Kids?" Ned asked.

"Seconded!" Tony said.

"All in favor!" I stood.

"Aye!"