CHAPTER TEN

SIX YEARS AGO

"Is this thing working?" Nikki mumbled, adjusting the video a few times. Peter stared at the billboard that was in the middle of the street, confused on why the hell his best friend was being shown in in every T.V there was. He sighed, taking out his phone, and to his surprise, Nikki's face was in there too.

"You may probably don't know who I am, and you're all probably confused how a random teenager just suddenly popped up in your screens." she laughed. "Here's the thing, and I'm saying this in the simplest way as possible since there are a lot of science stuff in here that you won't probably understand."

"Oh shit," Peter mumbled, still in his spider man costume. He started to swing all around, desperately trying to find out where the hell Nikki was since he needed to stop the stupid decision she was about to make. He held his phone out to see where Nikki was going.

"My dad made this artificial intelligence thing, so I basically control all of the databases of Stark Industries, and why the Stark industries, you ask?" Nikki questioned, looking into the camera. A string of curse words left Peter's mouth. He was almost there, if Nikki had just—

"I'm Tony Stark's daughter." Nikki stated. Peter jumped in her window, kicking the glass as he went in. The teenager paused when Peter, who was still in his suit entered in. Nikki quickly flipped the camera so that it would face Peter this time, as she chuckled a bit. "And that's Spider-Man. He's my friend." she said in a rush as she quickly ended the recording.

Tony barged into Nikki's room with his face fuming. "Uh oh," Nikki muttered, before using her mind to make Tony stay still. "Don't use your powers on me, young lady!" Tony exclaimed, making Nikki giggle a bit at his choice of words. "I know you're going to kill me." she said in a rush, her eyes turning red. "So I need to kill some time before I get killed. See you in a few hours, bye!" she exclaimed, running towards Peter. "Jump!" she exclaimed as she held onto him.

Peter, in a frantic state jumped out of the window he  had broken because of him barging in. Tony was definitely going to kick their asses once they set foot back home.

-
i just noticed the lack of peter
i'm sorry for a short chapterr!!