HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED

hello !! oh my god it's been almost 2 years since i last updated this wtf, anways, i kinda lost interest in this book but i wont be a bummer so i'll just tell you guys how i was planning for this to end.

when bruce wields the gauntlet once again, i planned for nikki to go back to her original self. since she was a victim of the snapping, she still technically died because of the snap but thanos revived her, which ended up in her present body turning into the body she inhabited when she died. (basically, she turns 16 again— idk why i thought of that)

then she go fights with her dad and thanos, yadayadayada, reunites with peter, yadayadayada, she kisses him, they finally become a couple.

since she has the powers of the space stone (i actually have no explanation for this at the time, so i'm just gonna make up one now and say that she was born a mutant— thats why she was kidnapped by scientists) she helps them a looot.

when tony snaps his fingers, nikki dies as well— since at the start, of this book, she was declared as a child of thanos and worked for him against his will.

cue peter crying his heart out

when they both die, tony and nikki both meet at the soul stone realm. before that, however, nikki meets peter first.

nikki starts crying, hugging him, and here's how i imagined for it to go.

"i want you to know, is that you're the closest thing to true love i had ever known. if only we had more time."

then she hugs him tighter.

"maybe next time around the universe will be kinder to us. in another life that you and i are just normal kids— where none of this superpower thing is real. i'll see you next time, peter."

then nikki kisses him on the cheek one last time and lets him go.

then she meets up with tony, and tony gets beaten up at himself for making nikki die, while she assures him that its alright. that she's fine.

when she makes him realize this, the two of them transition into the afterlife hand in hand; both embracing their faith.

tony and nikki are free.

the end

go check out my harry potter fic <333