𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Richie's POV~

We walked into the well house, Bill taking the lead. "Stan?" Ben asked, and we looked back at Stan who was still outside of the doorway.

"Stan, we all have to go. Buh-Beh-Beh-Beverly was right. Ih-If we split up like last time, that clown will kill us all one by one. And ih-if we stick together..all of us, we'll win." Bill said, but Stan still hesitated. "Y/n's down there, too." I reminded him, and he walked over to us.

After that, we walked through the house, and down the stairs that Bill mentioned before. "Hey, Eddie..you got a quarter?" I asked. There was a big, broken well in the center of the room.

"I don't want to make a wish in that fucking thing," he replied. I walked up next to Bill, who was holding his flashlight over the well. It was all black and deep.

"How are we supposed to get down there?" Mike asked, stating the obvious.

After looking around for a few minutes, Bill found a rope bunched up behind us. Him and Mike tied it to this weird hook, Bill going down first.

~Your POV~

I watched as Pennywise had its hands wrapped around Beverly's neck, and her struggling against him.

They both said something to each other, but I didn't know what. "Beverly!" I yelled. Its face started to unfold, revealing millions of razor sharp teeth.

"BEVERLY!" I yelled again. She..she was starting to float.

I ran over to her, standing below her body that was just hanging in the air. "She can't hear you." I looked at the clown. "What the hell did you do to her?!" It let out a psychotic laugh.

"She's having the time of her live." It said. "And what about you, Y/n? Messing around with your boyfriends best friend? You made him cry himself to sleep at night, making him wonder what he did to deserve it."

I shook my head, tears now rolling down my dirty cheeks.

It then picked me up with its gloved hands as if I weighed as much as the air.

"Look at you. Poor, sweet Y/n-" I shook my head.

He's lying. He's fucking lying. I raised my leg up, kicking him as hard as I could; releasing me from his grip.

I got on my feet again, running to the open tunnel.

~Stan's POV~

"Y/n? Is that you?" I whisper-shouted, hearing something.

The face of the clown appeared at the end of the tunnel, laughing maniacally. I jumped and turned around, only to see that I wasn't with anyone else. It was an empty room with sewer water running everywhere.

"Guys?!" I yelled, looking around. I kept hearing something, like something was moving around.

~Eddie's POV~

"Guys, where's Stan?" I asked, looking around for him. "Stan?!" I called out, but only got screams in return.

"Stanley?!" I ran out of the tunnel first, with everyone following behind me. We kept on hearing Stan's screams, following their sound. "Stan?!" I yelled again.

A door blocked us from getting to him. "Push it!" Mike said, and we all tried pushing it, but it wouldn't budge. It was old and rusty. "Again!" He yelled, and we all pushed up against it one more time, having the door swinging open and us tumbling out.

"Where is he?" I asked. I then saw his flashlight, running over to it.

When I picked it up, it shown Stan and some woman will millions of teeth biting his face.

"What the fuck is that?!" Richie yelled, grabbing onto me. The woman looked up at us before disappearing into the darkness.

"Stanley!" We all ran over to him, and Stan's body jerked up, his face covered in both tears and a shit ton of slobber.

Stan started backing away from us, crying and screaming. "YOU LEFT ME! YOU MADE ME GO INTO NEIBOLT! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIENDS!" He shouted, still trying to back away from us.

"Stan, we love you. We won't let anything happen to you, okay?" I said, hugging him, before noticing that Bill and the gun was gone.

I don't know if this was understood as you read this, but when Pennywise was talking to you, he was trying to use your own emotions against you and trying to turn that into a weakness, and your guilt into fear..but have a great day/night <3

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS WE'RE NUMBER TWO IN #stanleyuris (and go check out my other stories bc self promo)