𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"Hey, losers." I smiled as I made my way into Bill's garage. Everyone was pinning up things to make sure no light got through the windows.

"Hey," Stan said, fastening a screw through a large sheet. He then walked over to me. I took a seat on an old bucket and Stan did the same next to me.

"So what are we doing here, exactly?" I whispered and he frowned. "Bill borrowed some projector slide from Ben, so we're looking at that, I guess. I don't know."

"Oh." I watched both Mike close the doors to the garage, and Bill adjusting his projector. A glowing image appeared over Bill's map of Derry's sewer system.

"Okay.." He started. "Look." He pointed somewhere on the map. "That's where Georgie disappeared..there's the Iron Works..and The Black Spot."

Each location was labeled, along with a small 'x' which marked each spot.

"Everywhere It happens, it's all connected by the sewers...and they all meet up at the-" "The Well House." Ben interrupted him.

I felt Stan grab onto my hand and squeeze it, as if to make sure I was still there. "It's in the house on Neibolt Street."

Richie looked at Bill in confusion. "You mean that creepy-was house where all of the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" After he said this, Eddie quickly grabbed onto his inhaler, taking a few puffs out of it.

"I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Beverly butted in. "I second that." I knew what she was talking about..it was an awful feeling like there was a pair of eyes watching your every movement.

"What if it's It watching us? Through the house..where it lives?" I haven't had a real encounter with this clown, but I can feel it. "Muh-Maybe," Bill said. "That's where I saw It..that's where I saw the clown.." Eddie looked more panicked with every second he sat in his chair.

"You're right." Bill looked at me. "That's wuh-where It lives." "Can we stop talking about this?!" Eddie hopped out of his seat, standing in front of the rest of us. "I can barely breathe! This is summer, we're kids, I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack! And I am NOT doing this!" Eddie then ripped the map off of the wall.

"What the hell? Put the map back," Bill instructed. Eddie shook his head. And that's when the slides started moving; pictures went by one by one.

There were pictures of Georgie, Bill, and their parents. "Hold on," Mike tried to fix it, but failed.

We all stood back. But as soon as it flashed to one certain set of pictures, Bill said "Georgie." It was his whole family, standing in front of a church on a nice, breezy Sunday afternoon. The pictures started flashing quicker.

Each one went by as a flashing light. It then zoomed up on Georgie's face and then his mother's. Her red hair was blowing in the wind.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" Richie yelled. Instead of a woman's face, there was a clown.

I stood up quickly, knocking the bucket over. "Bill, turn it off." I said. "Turn it off!" Bill didn't even try to stop the projector. He just stared at the pictures with wide eyes. Mike then kicked it over, but the pictures were still flashing.

It was frozen on one slide. The clown was there, and then it wasn't. "Stan," I started to walk over to him. He was standing closest to the wall.

"Stan!" The clown popped up, this time increased in size. It had tons of sharp teeth lining his mouth.

I let out a scream and dragged Stan away from It. But that's when It turned towards me. "Sh-Shit," I stuttered. It took one arm and wrapped it around my torso.

I kicked and punched at it, but it's grip wouldn't loosen. I let out an ear-piercing scream. I'm gonna die.

I watched Mike as he ran over to the garage door and opened it. I fell to the floor and everything went black.

I've been like laying this off all week. But OH MY GOD THE IT CHAPTER TWO TRAILER WAS SO FUCKING GOOD OMG PENNYWISE IS A DAD!!
but uhh..besides that, I hope you enjoyed this and have a lovely day/night <3