𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"You like bird watching?" I asked, squinting at the trees. "Yes. Birds are beautiful." Stan said and I laughed. He slightly glanced up at me and then back into his binoculars.

"Look." He pointed a finger in the sky and I spotted the bird. "It's a Bulbul." He told me and I looked over at him. "You really know your stuff, don't you?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and wrote something down on the notepad he had laid in his lap. "Do you have any hobbies?" He asked me and I looked down. "Not really.." he glanced up at me again.

"Hey, really, I should go..my mom must be waiting for me to come home," I lied and gave him a small smile. "Bye, Y/n," he said and once again looked back in the binoculars.

"Bye, Stan." I stood up from the park bench and walked out of the park.

~Small Time Skip~

I was walking on Main Street, because of course I didn't bother to bring my bike with me. "Hey, slut!" I heard and immediately turned my head. It was Henry Bowers.

"Shit," I mumbled. I've been avoiding him all summer. Why not now? I ran into the the alley that was just around the corner of Mr. Keene's pharmacy.

"I wouldn't bother running. I always get what I want." Henry's voice got closer and each of his footsteps were loud echoes.

"What do you want?" I turned around and he smiled. "I want you. Your little Jewish fuck isn't around, now is he?" He stood in front of me and easily slid one of his hands on to my cheek.

"Henr-" "I want you." Henry whispered and I shook my head. "Get the fuck away from me!" I tried hitting his arm away, but instead he pushed me up against the brick wall.

He was too strong for me. He then smashed his lips on to mine, and took one of his hands to roughly grope at my body. "Stop, please! Stop!"

~Stan's POV~

"Stop!" I heard someone yell. It almost sounded like Y/n. I was walking down Main Street. I still had to pick something up for my father at the drug store.

But once I was walking up to the entrance, the screams got louder. "Henry, stop!" I quickly ran around the corner to spot Y/n being hurt by Henry.

"Hey, asshole!" I yelled, my voice cracking. As much as I'm scared of him, he can't hurt Y/n. He looked over at me, backing off of her.

Henry walked up to me, his height towering over me. "Don't you try to hurt her." I stated and he laughed. "What will you d-" I raised a fist up and it collided with his skin.

I groaned as pain started to form in my knuckles. I never thought I'd be able to do that, especially to Henry.

"Y/n!" I yelled and she ran over to me, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you, Stan," she said thankfully and I pulled her closer. "I'll always protect you. Always."

That's the end of this chapter! But anyways..I put off everything I have to do, so I have to do it now..sooooo yeah...I should probably go????? Stay tuned for the next chapter..which will be going back to the plot..have a great day/night, bye <3