𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Listen to the song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"Ruh-Ruh-Richie, wait here." Bill stuttered and him, Stan, Eddie and I all walked around the corner. I feel like leaving Richie with Ben was a mistake..torture for the poor kids ears.

"What are we getting?" I asked Eddie, who immediately walked over to the aisle that had shelves lined with medical supplies. "Just the basics," he replied and moved his fingers across the products. He picked up a pack of bandages, a box, cotton balls, gauze and a bottle.

"You need all of that?" Eddie nodded his head. "Can we afford all of that?" Bill asked. "This is all we got." Stan held up the few dollar bills that we all chipped in on. "Are you kidding me?" Eddie said and sighed.

"Wait, you have an account here, don't you?" Bill asked him. "If my mom found out I bought all of this stuff for myself, I'm spending the rest of the week in the Emergency Room getting x-rayed." Eddie stated and I let out a small laugh.

"Some mom," I said and he looked at me, half annoyed.

~Beverly's POV~

I stared at the boxes. I then picked one of them up. I started walking into the aisle next to me and then saw Greta. "Shit," I mumbled wide eyed and moved into another aisle.

Y/n, Stan, Eddie, and Bill were all standing there. I quickly put the box of tampons behind my back, hoping they wouldn't see. "Y-Y-You okay?" Bill stuttered. "I'm fine, what's wrong with you?" I replied. "None of your business," Stan said. "There's a kid outside who looked like someone killed him."

I looked at Eddie. Who? I wondered. "We need some s-s-s-su-supplies, but wuh-we don't have enough money," Bill said and I looked behind them at Mr. Keene. "I can help you. I offered.

"How?" Stan questioned and I smiled a little. "When I look back at you, go. Understand?" I said and they all nodded their heads. I walked past them and stood in front of the counter.

~Your POV~

Beverly walked past all of us and up to the counter. I stared at her and noticed each of her actions. "She's flirting with Mr. Keene.." the boys looked at me. "Disgusting." Stan said in reply and I nodded my head.

Beverly took Mr. Keene's glasses from his outstretched hand and placed them on her face. Mr. Keene said something and she then took them off and hit a cigarette display while giving them back.

She then looked back at us while Mr. Keene was bent down below the counter. I ran over to the door and opened it to let the boys out quicker.

They rushed out, and I followed behind them. Eddie kneeled down in front of Ben. He immediately started ripping open the supplies we...stole.

"Just suck the wound!" Richie exclaimed as he started putting bandages over Ben's cut.

"I need to focus right now." Eddie said, not looking at Richie. "You need to focus?" "Can you go get me something?" "Jesus, oh, what do you need?" Richie peeked at the cut in disgust. "I need my bifocals. They're hidden in my second fanny pack." "Why do you have two fanny packs?" Stan said in confusion and I laughed a little.

He looked over at me and his cheeks showed a soft shade of pink. "Well, I need to focus right now, and it's almost ready.." Eddie trailed off as blood started showing through the bandage. "Oh god, oh my god, he's bleeding." Stan said.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage, this is 101!" Richie said and Eddie shook his head. "You don't know what you're talking about." I then heard footsteps and turned my head to the side. It was Bill and Beverly. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly said. Ben pulled his shirt down in embarrassment, his cheeks flushed bright red.

"No, I'm good. I just fell." Ben smiled sweetly. "Yeah, right into Henry Bowers." Richie added in and Bill gave him a death stare.

"Sh-Shuh-Shut it, Richie." "Why? It's the truth." Beverly completely ignored what they said. "You sure they got..the right stuff to fix you up?" She asked and winked. Ben looked down after that, his cheeks now red.

"Wuh-Wuh-Wuh-We'll take care of him. Thanks again, Buh-Beverly." Bill stuttered. "Sure. Maybe I'll see you around." She replied and Bill smiled. "Yuh-Yeah, we were th-thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow if you wuh-want to go." He said and Beverly nodded her head.

"Good to know. Thanks." Beverly replied and she walked off.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Stan stated. "Yeah dude, you heard what she did." Eddie said and Ben looked up at them. "What'd she do?" He asked. "More like who'd she do. From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang." Richie grabbed his crotch when he said 'wang.'

"That's not saying much." Stan replied, shutting Richie down. "They're juh-juh-just rumors." Bill said. "Eat shit, Richie." I said after that and Richie gave me a cheeky grin. "Can I eat your ass, too?" He asked and I sighed.

"You aren't even able to get a girl to kiss you." Stan defended me. "Same to you, Stan The Man." Richie said. "But anyways..Bill had her back in the third grade. They kissed in the school play. This guy said you can't fake that sort of passion!"

"Now! Pip pip and tally-ho, my good fellows! I do believe this chap acquires our utmost attention!" Richie said in a horrible British accent. "Come on, Dr. K, fix 'me up!" He yelled again and Eddie groaned.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein? Because I know what I'm doing and I don't want you doing the British guy-" "Suck the wound, get in there!" Richie yelled in the accent and I can feel a headache starting to form.

"I gotta go." I said, even if I don't actually have to. "Can I take you home?" Stan blurted out and I smiled. "Sure," I said and winked at Richie, who was looking weirdly at Stan.

We then both got on our bikes and started riding out of the alley.

I haven't published another part for this for almost a month now, and I apologize for that..but here it is!! And also..I put Sweet Dreams Are Made of This as the song because I couldn't think of anything else, so yeah..but thanks for 50 reads :') have a great day/night, since I'm gonna be writing something else now! Love you, bye <3