𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"Should we help him?" Richie asked. "Yes!" Beverly shouted and took off into the small woods. I tossed my bike to the side and followed after her.

Only a minute into the small forest, we came to a stop in a small clearing. Henry Bowers was, of course, on top of the homeschooled kid Mike, a large rock in his hand.

"Hey, asshole!" I yelled and looked at Beverly. She looked down at the ground and back up at me. I took the hint and quickly scooped up one of the rocks that laid below our feet, chucking it at Henry. Beverly did the same. She hit him in his forehead, which immediately drew blood, while I hit the side of his leg.

"Nice throws," Stan told us both as the rest of them emerged from the bundle of leaves.

"You losers are trying too hard. They'll both do you. You just have to ask nicely, like I did." Mike tripped and stumbled through the water to get to the rest of us as Henry gently slid his hand up his crotch.

"Interesting wet dream of yours." I said and Henry's eyes flashed with anger. I then heard Ben let out some sort of battle cry and threw a rock across the stream.

"What the fuck," Victor said, looking at Henry. Beverly then threw a rock while they were talking to each other. Soon everyone was throwing rocks. And then I remembered.

~Flashback~

What do you want?" I turned around and he smiled. "I want you. Your little Jewish fuck isn't around, now is he?" He stood in front of me and easily slid one of his hands on to my cheek.

"Henr-" "I want you." Henry whispered and I shook my head. "Get the fuck away from me!" I tried hitting his arm away, but instead he pushed me up against the brick wall.

He was too strong for me. He then smashed his lips on to mine, and took his other hand to roughly grope at my body. "Stop, please! Stop!"

~End of Flashback~

I slowly bent down and picked up more rocks than I could hold. I held them against my chest as I picked each of them up, angrily throwing them.

"ROCK WAR!" Richie screamed.

The fighting continued until Henry was on the ground again, comforting himself. We all stared at him and then back at each other.

"Do you guys wanna go..I have a little something to do." I gave the losers an innocent smile and they started walking back into the bushes. Richie stayed behind.

"Hold on," I winked and then quickly trudged through the water.

"Hey, Henry." I bent down beside him. "Make sure you remember my fucking name." I whispered and then grabbed another rock. This one was larger than most of the others. It barely fit in my hand.

"I am in charge. Remember that, Henry. And the next time you try to come after any of us, I'm gonna make sure you won't fucking live to see anything else." He stared up at me with wide eyes. "Bye, Henry." I smiled and then walked back over to Richie.

"Go blow your dad, you mullet-wearing asshole!" Richie stuck both of his middle fingers up.

~Small Time Skip~

"Thanks, but you guys didn't have to do that. They'll be after you too, now." Mike said and I shook my head. "No, Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie said.

"I guh-guh-ge-guess that's one thing we all have in common." "Yeah, Homeschool. Welcome to the losers club."

Heyyy..hope you guys enjoyed this. And I honestly apologize for your "psychotic" bit, but I had to give you a dark side🤷‍♀️ but uhh yeah. Thanks for reading, have a great day/night, love you <3 ALSO thank you SO much for 700 reads :')