Chapter 16

Camila's POV

I squeezed the girl in front of me.

"Geez Camila, you're going to kill me", she stated.

"Sorry!", I replied sheepishly. "I didn't know you were gonna audition Lauren!"

"I didn't know you would either, especially when I heard Angie was going after to you.", she said.

"Ugh, Angie!", I exclaimed.

"Tell me everything.", she replied.

So I did. We walked over to the bed on her side of the room and sat down. I told her everything from the start. I told her about being nervous and getting ready on my first day. I told her about the paper airplane I received that day. I told her about my new friends. I told her about Arron. I told her how I became close to Penny. I told her about Angie's surprise appearance and the text to the whole school. I also told her about the humiliation and all the threats. The last thing I told her was something I didn't even tell Penny. I told her my current fear of the video actually being posted because Angie could have a backup. After I was done, she wrapped her arms around me and I realized I was crying. So that's what I did. I kept on crying on her shoulder wondering if I would ever shake the stalker.

"Oh Mila. Let it out.", she said soothingly.

I stopped crying and sat up while wiping my face.

"I missed you so much Lauren, I glad you auditioned! I need to introduce you to Penny and we will all be best friends.", I rambled.

"Of course!", she replied happily.

"Oh, I forgot to mention a few small details", I said in a tiny voice. "Arron's last name is 'Mahone' so his brother is Austin. Also, Austin and I almost kissed!", I said squealing at the last part.

She copied me and we both started spazzing excitedly because teenage girls do that when cool things with famous people they love happen.
.

.

.

.

.

Evening - Texas Auditions

Camila's POV

Th rest of the day (which wasn't much because I slept in), we hung out so we could catch up with whats going on in each others lives. Mostly Lauren's though, I already had my spill earlier. When it was time for the Texas contestants to arrive we decided to go welcome them and make a few friends. While we were waiting, I notice two girls with nice tans standing off to the side. One of them was pretty short and the other one was average height. They were whispering to each other and looked really shy.

"Hey Lauren.", I said calling her over.

"Yea?", she asked.

"Let's go talk to those two.", I stated.

"Definitely!", she replied.

We slowly walked over to the two girls and introduced ourselves. We found out the tall one was Dinah Jane Hansen and the short one was Ally Brooke Hernandez. We told them both where we came from and just talked about music in general. At one point while we were talking, I had to kick Lauren's shin because she was about to mention Austin. We had a silent conversation while Ally and Dinah were talking to each other.
Then, a girl with mocha colored skin walked over and gave Ally and Dinah hugs while introducing herself to Lauren and I.

"Hi, I'm Normani Hamilton.", she said. She looked pretty friendly and I loved her style so I was hoping she wouldn't turn on us.

"Karla Camila Cabello but I go by my middle name.", I stuck out a my hand for her to take it.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui.", my best friend said.

Normani shook my hand and gave Lauren a wave.

"Hey Normani. These are some new friends we made, so come sit because I saved you a spot.", Ally stated.

So that's why she dragged an extra chair here earlier... Oh. We kept going with the conversation except we talked about what we like or what we do in our free time and other girl topics. By the end of dinner we were really close.

"Hey, let's do some karaoke!", Ally exclaimed.

Everyone got up as Ally went up to the DJ and told him to play 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato. Once we were done I almost started crying because people actually clapped. Even though my friends and family told me I'm good, I still had that fear that everyone would think I suck. We all decided to head up to Dinah and Ally's dorm. When we go there I was confused.

"I though we were going to your dorm?", I asked Dinah.

"We are she replied, this is it.", she stopped walking and stood in front of a door across the hall from mine and Lauren's room.

"Hey, my room is right next to yours!", Normani exclaimed.

"And ours is right across from yours!", said Lauren, equally excited as she pointed to our door.

We walked into Dinah and Ally's room and sat in random places.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!", Lauren suggested.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Normani got up and opened the door. There were three kids, the tallest, the middle, and the shortest.

"We heard you were playing Truth or Dare and wanted to join in.", the middle one said.

The shortest one spoke next, "I'm Keaton. The idiot who just spoke is my bro Wes and that's Drew."

"Hi, I'm Normani and they are Ally, Dinah, Camila, and Lauren.", she said as she pointed to each of us.

"Come in, the more the merrier.", Ally shouted.

"Let's play strip version!", Wes suggested.

"YES!", exclaimed Ally, Normani, Keaton, sand Drew simultaneously.

"I guess.", I said as Dinah said sure.

"C'mon Lauren, I know that look, you secretly want to!", I sated triumphantly

"Alright.", she said.

"Great, now let's begin.", Wes said smiling wickidly.

Oh god...