Chapter 13

Camila's POV

I looked around the room at my friends faces.

"Penny and Katy, help me pick out three possible outfits for my audition. Syra and Arron, pick accessories and color schemes for my makeup for each outfit. Austin help me pick out three possible songs that will suit my voice."

Once everyone heard what they were supposed to do, they were off and searching. Austin and I went into a separate room so I could sing for him and we could pick out songs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Austin's POV

We picked out three songs that Camila could sing at the audition:

Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

Respect by Aretha Franklin

Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding

While I was listening to her singing, I kept referring back to my conversation with Arron.

*Flashback*

"Hey Arron.", I said.

"What's up?", he replied.

"I wanted to talk to you about Camila."

"Oh, we broke up this morning.", he stated.

"So can I have her?", I cried and then quickly covered my mouth after realizing what I had said.

"Sure man.", Arron said being really chill about it.

I could tell they broke up on good terms so I decided I would talk to Camila about it next time I see her.

*Flashback Over*

"Austin.... Austin!", Camila shouted. "You were staring at me."

"Oh sorry, I was thinking.", I replied surprised at how relaxed I was.

"Alright, well I think I'm gonna sing 'Respect' by Aretha Franklin.", she stated.

"I think your voice sounds beautiful in that song.", I replied.

She blushed at what I said. It was cute. I reached out and lifted her head up with my finger under her chin.

"It's cute when you blush.", I stated.

We stated at each other until we heard the doorknob turn and we jumped apart. I looked down as she blushed when we realized how close we were.

"Alright, all of us have everything we were- what happened in here?", Syra asked when she noticed our silent and awkward positions.

.

.

.

.

.

Camila's POV

"Alright, all of us have everything we were- what happened in here?", Syra asked.

"Ummm.....", I started.