7

"Wake up!" Becca shouts in my ear. "Your alarm has been going off for twenty fucking minutes!"

Groaning, I roll over and turn off the blaring machine. A silence falls over the room and I'm reminded that I need to get up and start preparing myself to seduce Drake. I've decided that since he wants me with his heart, I'll just have to make his heart power stronger than his brain power. Which should be easy with some sexy outfits and intellectual yet teasing conversations. I think.

I rummage through my drawer and find the perfect little bodycon skirt. I haven't wore it since sophomore year when I went to a lame halloween party. I shudder at the memory of my younger self as I toss the grey skirt on to my bed. Becca was showering but I had already taken one when I got back from Drake's house. It was hard to fall asleep after the little argument we had.

Pushing the hangers aside I find nothing that is cute and sexy enough to seduce Drake. I repeat the process, going through each hanger and growing more disappointed when I realize that a hidden gem wasn't hiding between the two old gym shirts.

Becca stumbles in the door, her hands full with her shower supplies. She throws them down onto her bed before moving to put them in the correct positions. "Becca," I whine.

"Yes babe?" She hums whilst unwrapping her hair from the bleach stained pink towel on top of her head.

"I have nothing that would look cute with this." I point to the skirt on the bed and she puts a finger on her chin before going over to her closet and pulling out a black bodysuit.

"This should work." She tossed the lacy material at me with a wink.

"You're the best." Rebecca nods and heads over to the sink to blow dry her fiery locks. I must admit that I'm jealous of her hair. Both of my parents have dark brown hair, leaving me with the same. It has a slight natural wave to it, but other than that it's pretty boring. Growing up I was never allowed to dye it or do anything crazy to it. Maybe that'll change.

I head over to my bed and strip out of my pajamas, slipping the bodysuit on and then pulling the grey skirt on over top. I rummage through my shoes and find a pair of straps black sandals. As I put them on Rebecca squeals. "You look hot!" She wiggles her eyebrows whilst I flatten out the material that is hugging against my body. "May I ask why you're looking so hot for your first day of class?"

"That's precisely it Becca!" I smile. "I'm trying to start the semester off right."

"By right do you mean men?" She giggles.

"Maybe," I tease. I walk over to my desk and sit down to apply some mascara and lip gloss. Becca has started blow drying her hair and that one small task has made me realize how content I've already started to become with my new life.

My thoughts bring me to parents and realize I haven't texted them. So I pull out my phone and send them a message in our group chat that I'm about to leave for my english class. It takes them only minutes to respond, sending their love and luck.

"Ready roomie?" I look up and realize Becca is completely dressed. Her hair is slicked back and pulled into a ponytail and her eyes are lined with red eyeliner to match her red crop top and hair of course.

"As always." The two of us walk out of the dorm, our bags slung over our shoulders. Small talk ensued as we made our way to the english building. It was less than a ten minute walk from the dorm yet my calves were still screaming at me the entire time to stop walking so fast. Becca's tall frame was hard to keep up with as her long legs effortlessly glided forwarded with each step as mine screeched.

Finally the english building had come into sight and Becca's voice was drowned out by my inner thoughts. How large was this lecture hall going to be? Would Drake even notice me? Will he remember our conversation? Swallowing the last ounce of nervousness I had, we entered the building and entered the corridor that consisted of multiple double doors that would lead into spacious lecture halls.