Intro ♥ The Introduction To All yours

Hey, Here's Your Introduction, Excuse Mistakes

___________________________________________________________

I'm at The Point where It's all about me and mines needs. I'm all about about my business and refuse to point up the next person's bullshit. I'm handling mine, To hell with Everybody Else.

- Unknown

____________________________________________________________

Aaron Diamond Nicole Chambers

With Every step I took, my heels clicked and clattered representing the impact the two surfaces colliding. Every person that I strutted by, bowed their head In respect of their boss.

I climbed the stairway that led to the upper part of the club, which Is where you'd find my office. You weren't going to be allowed up here unless Tank and Dig let you up. If you so happen to get by them, You have Rock and Bone.

I walked into my office shutting the door behind me. I took off the heels tossing the Verscae purse on the Suede couch. My feet sank into the soft plush carpet with every step I took to my desk.

I took off the Blazer that adorned my upper body Putting it on the back of my chair.

You'd think owning three off the most popular clubs here in Los Angeles, California, The niggas and bitches that resided here would All respect you, but unfortunately, That's not thhe case. I'm more of your Behind the scenes person, So if you saw me the next day you'd be like 'Oh Shit, That's That Girl From The Club Last night!' And keep it moving. I just came back from In 'N' Out Burger since That's what Mari wanted.

Mari is Short for Amarianna. She's my best friend. I met her when I was 16, she was 17 and Now I'm 24. We've been friends for about, Say eight years. That girl Is truly my best friend. She was there for me at me lowesr, And I mean lowest.

She let me live in her off Campus apartment while she went to school. I went for two years, and that's how many I'm going to go.

Mari also Is the Co-Owner of All My clubs, Since she's the only person I trust besides her Baby Daddy, And On/off Boyfriend Messiah.

I'm pretty well off since the money I'm making what the average American makes in One week, In one day.

"Hey Bitch!" Mari's loud voice boomed off the walls into my ears making me roll my eyes. I rolled them for the simple fact that she forever does the most.

"I saw That Aaron! Don't Get Fucked Up Aaron Angel Cole Chambers!" She yelled stepping into the office. I laughed grabbing the In 'N' Out Burger throwing it at her, She caught it sending me a death glare.

"If you hadda' wasted my food, Ya' ass would be out there getting some more!" She yelled.

"Shut up Hoe! Get out my office and do your Job!" I laughed. She chuckled shaking her head.

"We going downstair tonight! We do our rounds tonight," She said in a 'you forgot' tone. I looked at my calendar and Inhaled deeply. I rolled my eyes grabbing my heels slipping them back on.

"You look cute though baby," She said. I looked down. I wore and Tight Black skirt that came to my knees but a slit cam up the side, and A red strapless wrap bandeau top that hugged me like a second layer of skin. The  Christian louboutin Lady peep Patent Black Red bottoms went well with the outfit. I looked in the mirror making sure the Knife I had was secured but not too obvious. I grabbed my wristlet as we walked downstairs. 

Tonight was the night we did our rounds, Checked up on things, Communicated with customers, I usually went back upstairs but Mari partied like she wasn't part owner.

'Excuse Me Ma?" I turned with A Smile on my Face.

____

Carter Romel Santiago

My head held high, I walked inside the club. it was live, I could tell because I heard the bass of 'Booty me Down' By KStylis from down the block. The club was decked out, i knew that. The Valet in All White, the leather couches, Glass Tables, A fancy club; Something I hadn't seen in a hot minute.

As I made my maneuvered my way through the crowded floor, Females threw themselves on. It was no surprise that this was occuring.

I was Carter better known as King, Or Boss. It was nothing but a respect thing. Very Few, And mean FEW are allowed to call me Carter. It's King to you unless i'm your employer.

Try it. Ask the last nigga Mama What happened to her son Because he called me Carter. I had his head shipped to her house, Only for the simple fact, She must have not taught him manners.

You recognize authority, You don't disrespect it, And that's what his ass gets becasue He tested to me and Failed.

I walked to the bar and Got me a Glass Or Ciroc straight. I paid the bartender TEN fucking dollars for it too. Whoever owned the place, He knew what he was doing, most deff. I give him Major props because this some outside the box type shit.

A small little mexican Woman approached me.

"Hola Papi, You looking for a good time?" She asked in a thick accent.

She Looked down at rolex and her eyes gleamed.

"Mírame!" {Look At Me} I said. She looked up into my eyes biting her lip. I looked down at her apparell. Knock off Versce heels, Ass hanging Out, Although that was a sight, I wouldn't be caught dead leaving with her. I looked at her poorly down makeup and that was enough for me to decide my answer. 

"lo siento mami , Pero una azada . Ya no es necesaria su presencia," {Sorry mami , but you a hoe . Your presence is no longer needed} I spoke without hesitance. She look appalled but it didn't faze me. She reached up and tried to slap me but I grabbed her wrist tightly. "Bitch, I wish you fucking would. You wouldn't live to see 1:00 A.M." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Vete a la mierda en!" I yelled. She ran away in tears. I threw the Ciroc back pissed. I looked down at the gold Rolex seeing that Isaiah should be here. He was the reason why I was in this club, And Not at My house Sleep. I walked towards the VIP section and sent Isaiah a text to come down. It was too crowded.

He came down.

"Aye, Hol Up, I'll be right back," He said walking away. I blew out a breath of frustration. i was getting irritatted. I looked over and saw the Gorgeous ass females, That had acquired his attention. She smiled at him before pulling him into a hug. His ass always over females. I rolled my eyes then clenched my jaw and sat down On the leather couch before he came back my way,

"Come On, Impatient ass!" He semi-yelled. I chuckled standing up. He was one person who could talk to me like that, Because he was like my brother.

We'll get into that later.

________________________________________________________________

How'd you like The Intro? Was it good? Would You like more?

I really hoped you liked it. Chapter one Coming Soon!!

Vote Comment Follow

- Bri

#AlsinaNation #YRN