Chapter 3 ❤ Dinner Pt. 1

Sweat dripped down between the creases of his forehead , onto me as he entered me.

His green eyes stared down into mine , as his heavy short pants increased , as did his strokes. My back arched deeply , feigning to feel more.

His thrusts were deep but quick.

The skin smacking , and low moans and groans, eased their way into the steamy lust filled atmosphere ; Better known as my bedroom.

His speed , yet again increased rapidly , causing a horrifying ache and throb between my thighs.

I ignored it because the intensifying pleasure he had me feeling .

My legs began to shake quickly , and unconsciously , as we reached a higher level of intimacy and bliss.

His low deep groans in my ear motivated my orgasm further , because I had let go of my juices , as I dug my fresh acrylic nails into his back , letting out a wave of screams and moans.

His features contorted as my walls clenched his large member .

He leaned down capturing my lips in a sensational kiss with his soft plump ones , as he continued stroking.

I gasped as another orgasm hit me , along with his.

He kept consistent with his thrusts as my eyes rolled to the back of my head ,allowing our bodies and mind , climb to a whole unknown level of bliss and euphoria .

--

2 weeks later...

"What the hell is wrong with you ? Are you scared of commitment ?" I sighed rolling my eyes due to me And Mari's daily conversation.

"I tell you every time you ask me this , and the answer will forever stay the same. No . I'm fine with being alone , And I'm fine with not having a man. I got enough bullshit going on in my life, And men will only add on with their unneeded baggage. " I stated rolling my eyes.

"How would you know what a nigga has to offer . you haven't been in a committed relationship since Tez. And that was high school. " Il rolled my eyes as the words spilled from my lips .

" He not even the reason I don't date . I get bored easy , and I just dont want one." She gave me one of those skeptical looks.

"Honey if I really wanted to , I could have any nigga under this roof . Even the ones with the rings on their finger." She chuckled shaking her head .

"Yea uh huh," she brushed me off sucking up the red liquid through her straw.I shook my head with a sly grin on my face and turned my head observing the restaurant

"So what you do when you want some dick." She asked tilting her head and poked her jaw with her tongue.

"I go fuck Aubrey ." I said bluntly. she laughed loudly .

"You talmbout Aubrey Rivera? Star Quarterback . Rookie of the year ? The one I graduated with two years ago? " I couldn't help the smirk that broke out on my face as we both laughed together.

"Shut up Bitch," I said through my laughs.

"Girl I cannot take you seriously." She chuckled shaking her head.

After a few more drinks, and gossiping on nothing more than the latest news, We hugged and said goodbye , Then I was on my way out to my car. I slid inside , sticking my key in the ignition, before speeding out the parking lot. I headed down the main street trying to find a way to my condo that wasn't undergoing construction or backed up with heavy traffic.