Chapter 4 ♥ Dinner Pt. 2

Chapter 4

“You wanna be free but you wanna be mine. You can’t have both Mami.” Carter stared down at me as we waited for the elevator doors to open. I shook my head.

“You don’t Own Me Carter.” I looked down at my toes revealed by the expensive heels he had recently brought me.

“I don’t own you baby, You just belong to me” I look from my feet up into his eyes.

My eyes trailed down to his plump lips watching as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. I watched as he stpped the elevator and backed me into the corner.

He swept my hair to one side of my face while gripping my right thigh bringing it around his waist allowing our bodies to grow closer. He leaned down pressing his lips against mine.

I felt my knees grow weak at the passionful kiss. He pulled away grabbing my neck gently. He rubbed my neck with his thumb staring into my eyes.

“So what’s it gonna be mami?”

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Carter

I looked over at Aaron while she shifted in her seat. Every since we go in the car she has yet to be still.

“Nervous?” I spoke making her body jump slightly.

“Cautious. I don’t know who the hell you are, yet i'm in your car letting you take me somewhere I have no idea of.” I chuckled .

“If i wanted to hurt you mami, I would have been did that. Trust me .” I twisted y lips watching her furrow her eyebrows.

“Right. You know better.” I smirked.

“You and this slick ass mouth gone get you handled mami.”  She laughed.

“Yea okay.” She mumbled.

“So what IS your name?” She questioned. Glancing at her, i licked my lips returning my eyes to the road.

“Carter.”

“Carter,” she said aloud to herself.

For the rest of the ride it was silent until I pulled in front of ll Cielo. It was was an Italian restaurant My homie owned in Beverly Hills. It was a straight lil Romantic atmosphere and I made sure I could get a second of alone time with her. I parked looking over at her as she observed her surroundings carefully.

“Ive never been here where are we?” She questioned quietly.

“Beverly Hills. My homie owns the spot . It’s Italian Cuisine. You straight with that?” She shrugged her shoulders unbuckling her seatbelt. I got out coming over to her side and opened the door for her. I grabbed her hand helping her out the considering the heels she had on . She dusted off her back and ran her fingers through her curls.

I closed the door, and placed my hands on the bare small of her back leading her to the door. I opened the door allowing her to step inside then I followed. She looked around smiling.

“It’s beautiful Carter.” She looked at me with a straight face when she caught me staring at her. I laughed. My omie Pedro approached us with a smile. We shook up and he gave me a hug then he smiled at Aaron. He grabbed her hand kissing it making me mug him.