All Yours - A Note From Your Author

Well, I've been wanting to to start a book Like This For Quite Sometime, and After a lot of thpugh, I said Fuck it! What do I have to lose. For This Book, I'm Going To {TRY} to Do something A little different With this story. Actually I'm doing a lot of things. This is my first time actually Doing something like this So BARE With Me...

In every Chapter In The Media, I'm going to Put A Little Song In there. The Songs That I Love to death, Songs I listen to everyday, Pretty much My favorite songs. I would LOVE for you to listen to them, But you don't have too. It's just a little part of me that I'm sharing with Y'all.

In the beginnning, I am going to Put poems, and quotes, Either By Me or someone else. They may be funny, Some may have sentimental meanings, Just depends.

This Sorta Came from The Books That I've been reading such as 'He's My Thug And I'm His All' and 'The Fighter's Club' Which BTW Are awesome Books !! It won't be exactly be like theirs but the idea, It's based off that.

I don't Want Y'all TO Be Like I'm Stealing they Shit So, I'm Letting y'all Know.

I Love Y'all If You reading this, So vote, Intro Coming Soon.

© Copyright All rights Reserved to X_ImperfectlyPerfect 2014-2015

- Bri