SEVEN: SHIT

Chapter Seven: Shit
"Cause I'm so in love with you."

•

The next morning, the three girls woke up to the sound of Lucas' voice on Max's radio.

"Do you copy?" Lucas said, "this is a code red!"

Eve let out a noise of discomfort as she moved closer to Max, who in turn tightened her arms around her girlfriend as Lucas continued to talk.

"I repeat, this is a code red!" Lucas says again, "Max? Do you copy? This is a code red."

"For Gods sake," Eve mumbles, reaching over Max and grabbing the radio from the table.

"Shut up," Eve snaps into the radio before closing the antenna and turning it off. She lays back down in her spot, kissing Max's shoulder as her eyes closed and she tried to get more sleep. Eleven turned around so she wasn't facing the two girls and the three tried to sleep.

However, sleep was short lived as Max's phone began to ring. Eve and Max both opened their eyes, sharing an annoyed look as Max let Eve go, sitting up.

"You've got to be kidding me," Max grumbled as she got out of bed and went over to the phone. Eve sat up, rubbing her eyes as Eleven tried to sleep.

"I'm sleeping go away," Max groaned into the phone, about to put it down. But before she does, Eve watches as she brings it back up to her ear, listening to what the boys had to say, "what are you talking about?"

At that, El sat up next to Eve, both girls trying to listen to what was going on as Max muttered a confused, "what?" And put the phone down.

"What did he say?" El asked Max, who rubbed her eyes.

"We've gotta go to Mikes," Max says to them, "now."

-

Not even fifteen minutes later, and the trio had arrived at the wheelers and made their way down to Mike's basement.

"What's going on?" Eve asks them, confused as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Just sit and listen," Mike tells her and the other girls, who gather to sit with Will and Lucas in a circle.

"I didn't think this was anything  at first," Will spoke up as they all sat down, "I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it."

"Believe what?" Eve asked quietly, confused as to what will was talking about.

"This feeling," Will explains to her, "the first time I felt it was at 'Day of the Dead'"