Newt Part 2

**********************************************SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ DEATH CURE!!!*******************************************************************

SMUT Newt pt2:

Its been 2 day since you first meet Newt and you too been... Well good with all of the shity surcustances.

"(Y/N) are you hungry?" The tall boy said.

"Yeah i am actually. I would go for an snack right know." You said walking up to Newt lacing your finger with his. You two grew quite close in that short time you knew each other.

"Lest go back to my place. I found a bit of food in the street last night." He said walking towards his house.

As you enter the now familiar house, you saw a big loaf of bread on the counter. You heart feild with joy. Its been so long since you haven't eaten bread!

You race to the counter to open the bag of bread. You took 3 slices and shove on up your mouth not even waiting for Newt to eat with you.

"Someones hungry..." Newt said giggling tacking a few slices of his own. "Don't eat the blue part tho." He said even tho i didn't care about eating moald

"If you haven notice, i don't really care" you said in between bites.

Newt smiled continuing eating the bread. As you both finish stuffing you face with bread, you went a few feet away to go on the bed.

"That was so good" you said sitting on the bed.

"I know right." Newt said plopping down next to you scotching over.

You lean down on his shoulder placing your head on it. He then wrapped both arms around your body. Warmth and comfort was sounding your body whenever you and Newt touched.

"What you wanna do." Newt said running his fingers up and down your arms softly.

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you." You said felling extremely cheesy and lovey-dovey.

"That was so cheesy..." Newt said with a chuckled. "But i still bloody love cheese." He said flipping you on top of him placing your legs on both sides of his own. He took your face roughly leaving sloppy kisses around your mouth.

You laced your left hand up in his hair and the other one of his chest. You tugged his hair in pleasure and excitement.

He started kissing your ear lobe and sucking on it. Both hands were know in his hair tugging and pulling hard over the extreme pleasure he was giving you.

Newt then realized how much he was pleasing you, so he took the hem of your dirty green shirt and pulled it off. He started kissing your neck and you unclipped you bra, not wanting the same incident to happen again.

He then pulled your bra off and started kissing one of your breast as he massaged the other.

He then pushed you hard on the bed making you bounce a little. He had both of his legs pines next to your knees as he continued kissing and massaging your breast roughly.

You hand were still laced at his tangled hair as you puled and tugged his hair. Then, he started bitting and nibbling your nipples and you started to lose it. You yanked your hand up wards and literally pulled hair off of Newt scalped.

"Bloddy hell." He said pulling back putting his hand on his bald spot.

"I am so sorry! God, i didn't mean it to happened... And god it was going so frecking well!" You said felling your sanity slipping away.

"Hey hey hey. (Y/N) its all right! Its just hair. You did nothing wrong... It bloody hurts but it just show you how..." He then leaned in to my hear and wisperd "horny i make you" as he sucked your ear lobe.

Felling your sanity coming back you said "then do you job. My ears don't need you. I have other parts of my body that needs you" you growled grabbing his bulge trough his pants.

"Bloody..." Newt said trailing off as you unzipped his pants.

"No way. You don't do the work just yet. Its my job now." Newt said pulling down you pants leaving you in only your underwear.

He placed himself over yo pinning your wrists to the mattress with his hands and pressing his legs as he grind on you. You felt that tingly felling in you stomach as he humped you. He then lowered his head kissing your jay bone and neck.

"Newt..." You moaned loudly. "More." You growled/moaned desperately wanting him to stop the teasing.

"All right love." He said lowering his face to your pelvis. He licked and kissed your hip bones and squeezed your thighs. He roamed your lower body paying special attention to your underwear. He teased you only touching you trough the cotton material.

"God damit newt just take theme off!" You said lifting your head off the mattress for only half a second. Just enough time to see the blond boy grinning at you.

As told he pulled them off trowing theme in an unknown corner of the room.

He touched you with precaution, hardly adding pressure to your lady parts. Not really knowing what to do.

"Newt, more please." You moaned wanting him to go harder.

"How?" He asked locking up at you.

"Just more. Put your ringers, your mouth, your tongue in to it. Just more." You growled bitting your lower lip.

He nod his head and sticked 3 fingers in.

"Newt, thats too much..." You said lifting your hips off the bed grabbing the sheets.

"What do you bloody want then! God its alawys complicated with you why do you do this? WHY?" He screamed getting up punching a wall.

"I-I'm sorry..." You said walking towards you clothes putting your pants back on.

"Well sorry doesn't change a bloody thing now does it!" He said walking towards you at a heavy pace.

"I don't know what to say..." You mumbled leaning against the wall you head tilted forward.

"You bloody appoligise." Newt growled as he stood right I'm front of you.

"But you said-" you said before felling a slap on you cheek. The pain was horrible. Your cheek stung so much.

You grabbed your cheek with both hands mouth wide open.

"Why did you do that!" You screamed in between tears.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/N)" Newt mumbled trying to hug you.

"Don't touch me!" You said grabbing you shirt and your bra of the floor trying to cover you naked upper body.

"Please. Don't leave me. I'm sorry..." He said tears leaving his eyes.

"Newt. Im sorry. I-i can't" you said walking towards the door felling tears role down your cheek.

"No. You gonna stay. STAY." He growled grabbing my arm and yanking it back in the house.

"Let me go!" You said slapping and pushing him.

"You gonna bloody stay. Got that." Newt said pinning you to a wall trying to kiss you.

"Stop let me go!" You yelled pushing him away.

"Com'on (Y/N)" he said with a smirk. In that moment, you were completely petrified. You looked into his eyes and saw nothing. Nothing at all. No soul, no person. No Newt...

"I said." You said grinding you teeth "Let. Me.GO!" As you kicked him in the groin.

"Bloody hell" you heard him moan as hi collapses to the floor. You jumped over him running towards the outside world. As you arrived to the door, you looked back at Newt. He was in a ball on the dirty floor sobbing. You forced yourself to keep moving and forget about him. At least until he gets his common sense back...

AUTERS NOTE:

I am SO sorry for not updating sooner. I was supposed to do inly a 2 part but i got an idea for a third part. The third part is gonna be kinda short toe.