Newt part 1

******************************************SPOILER ALERT FOR DEATH CURE! DO NOT READ I REPEATE DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ DEATH CURE!**************************************

SMUT Newt part 1:

You just been sent to the crank palace. You've been diagnose with the flare only a few hours ago and you were transported here. Your life was over. You left the few friends you still had back home in Alaska and know, you were already sended to Denver to live the rest of you miserable life as a crank.

You walked a for a few minutes in the broken city trying to find the people how were in the early stage of the flare but somehow, everybody you seen looked past the gone to you.

As you walked up to a bench on the side of a little house, you saw a boy, about one year younger than you sitting on the side walk with his head in his hands. You went shure if he was a new crank or a rational crank past the gone being all weird and shit.

You decided to take a look tacking lots of precautions. He stood a few feet away from him as you called him out.

"Hey. Are you alright?" You asked with a faint smile on you face

"What do you bloody think slinthead" the boy said still not locking up" slinthead ? what in the world those that mean?

"My name is (Y/N)" you said trying to be friendly to the stranger.

" names Newt" the boy said finally locking up. Holly crap, this boy looked like an angel, except the bruises on his checks and for head but holly shit he was hot.

"Nice to meet you Newt" you said putting you hand in front of him for him to shack it felling yourself blush at the same time.

"Nice to meat you too shank. " the boy said grabbing you hand gently planting a kiss on top of it. You checks flushed deep red and you giggled at how sweet this boy was.

"You are too adorable to be in a place like this" the blond haired boy said smirking at you.

"Well, i am a crank and so are you, so we are pretty much forced to live in here till were past the gone." You said felling a pit in you stomach. You just couldn't believe this was your life know.

"Hey, you dont need to be so melodramatic. We can still have a few other good times in here before we are really crazy." Newt said grabbing you hand again and rubbing small circles on it.

"What are you thinking" you said knowing what the answer was already.

"I think you already know (Y/N)" the tall and frail boy said getting up from the side walk. "Come, follow me." He said walking south.

"Were are you going?" You asked dumbly.

"Oh you know." He said tugging you arm walking faster.

You both walked for a few more minutes hand in hand till you guys arrived to a small house with wooden windows.

"Ladies first" Newt gestured as he open the door of the house for me. I giggled and entered in a hurry.

"This is a nice place, i especially love the bold stains on the flor." You said sarcastically waiting for newt to laugh. But he didin't.

"Hey, are you alright?" You asked calmly.

"Bloody hell! You think i could've find a better place that here? Im bloody lucky to have a place of my own! Know you are complaining? Are you even serious know?" He said almost screaming the last part. I could see the hint of craziness in his eyes as he clenches his fists together making his knuckles turn withe.