Minho

General

Minho:

"God Minho, why do you have to be such a shuck face" you said rolling your eyes at the muscular boy.

"(Y/N) i just do want you talking to all of theme." He said grabbing your wrist tightly.

"Let go of me." You said shacking your arm off of his grip. "I can do what ever i want. I don't need your shucking permission" you said storming of dramatically from the deadheads.

As you were walking off, you heard Minho groaned and kick a nearby tree trunk. You know you set him off and that he was really mad.

You actually felt bad about it. You did scream at him after all, but, he kinda deserved it. I mean, not talking to any of the other gladers? Are you shucking kinding me? What are you supposed to do all day while minho is out in the maze? Try to talk to a rock?

Even with that taught in mind, you felt bad for him. He got jealous real easily and he didn't want to let you go. Even if he wouldn't admit it, he was terrified of losing you to another glader.

As you taught about that you felt salty tears slide down your red puffy checks. As you walk ferter out of the woods, you decide to go find your best friend Newt.

You knew exactly were he would be so you go in the homestead.

you walk into the room you knew Newt was in. He heard you come in and said "hey, do you bloody know how to knock?" He said in an angry tone before he turned arround

As he turned around, seeing you crying softly his tone went to angry, to sad in an matter of milliseconds

"O my god (Y/N)" he said limping towards you in a fast paste wrapping his arms around you tightly. He strocked the back of your neck and rubbed your back lightly wispering "what did Minho bloody do this time?" In an angry yet sad voice.

"He doesn't wa-want me to-eum to talk to you guys..." You said between sniffles felling your tears fall on Newts dirty shirt.

"Why would- god im gonna kill that shank." He growled in a raspy voice pulling slightly away revelling his now et shoulder and your puffy red face.

"Shhh- love don't cry." He said wipping your tears away from you cheek

"Newt. Thank you." You said hugging him once more.

"Anything for you love." He said with a goofy smile on his lips.

A few moments past and you and Newt stopped embracing each other and you both sat on little wooden chairs in the corner of the room.

"So. What should we do about this situation?" You asked cracking a forced smile.

"Do you want me to go beat his bloody ass?" Newt said without a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Newt!" You squealed slapping his chest playfully. "Im serious thoe. What should i say to him?" You ask with a monotone tone.

"You will not do a bloody thing. He will do the forgiving, you have nothing to forgive. You are just being your friendly self talking to all of the gladers. Its normal. We all need friends. Minho gotta accept that" Newt said calmly.

"Ok... So what are we supposed to to now..." You asked knowing it was almost super time.

"Go eat some of Frypans food i guess" newt said getting up as he hold a hand out to help you up.

You both went to eat frypans retake of spaghetti.

As you and Newt went to take seats at a nearby picnic tabel how was already occupied by Chuck, you saw from the corner of your eye Minho walking towards you guys.

"(Y/N) i am so sorry." You heard him say as he jogged closer to you.

"I'll leave you alone." Newt whispered tacking your plate of spaghetti and walking towards Chuck.

"(Y/N) its just- you don't hear what all those guys say about you. Its discussing. Im just afraid they do something on- well on you. Your my everything, i don't want some loser to come steal you away from me. I-i wouldn't handle it. I'll lose it." He said as a single tear fell from his eye.

"Baby, its all right." You said giving him a hug. He shoved his face in the crock of you neck stroking your back lightly.

"Im just really sorry (Y/N)." He said pulling slightly away keeping his hands on your shoulders. "Forgive me?" He asked with a worried tone to his deep voice.

"Of course i forgive you Minho." You said with a smile. "I love you" you said planting your lips on his own soft pink ones.

"I love you too" Minho mumbled against your smiled lips

AUTERS NOTE:

i am so sorry that it tock so long for an update!!! my parents took away the wifi for a week -.-

OH AND THIS IMAGINE IS DEDICATED TO TbsIsBae_TmrIsLife :)