ten - new names

"Hey boys." Brooklyn walked into the living room of the house Clark is staying in. They instantly went quiet. "What were you talking about?" She asked, sitting on the arm of the couch next to Luke, wrapping her arm around his shoulders.

"How I, am a fucking machine." Clark said throwing his beer can on the table.

"Uh huh. I bet you even said something about how you barely broke a sweat too?" She asked causing Jason and Luke to laugh. "Well I gotta go to work. I'll see you boys later."

"You don't have to keep-"

"Allie may have announced the election Clark, but until the three weeks is up and somehow somebody else is elected. She is still in charge. And I hope I don't live to see the day she isn't." She stood up, putting her jacket on. She leaned down and pecked Luke's cheek. "Bye babe."

"Bye hun, I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled walking out to go to the front door. Will had texted her asking to do inventory of the pantry. "Text me when you get there baby!" He yelled.

"Okay!" She yelled back closing the door. She walked into the kitchen, the cold air. 

She got to the school, unlocking the door, and walked into the cafeteria. 

hey future husband, I made it to the cafeteria. see you later at home <3

It was crazy to think that just months ago, she was eating in here. Her favorite lunch lady, Kym, always sneaking her a free dessert. She sat with Luke, Jason, Erica, Gwen, Clark, and Grizz. Grizz would always complain about how he was the only single one at the table, causing the boys to laugh and point out all the other girls in the cafeteria. 

With a sigh, Brooke went to the back and started counting the loaves of bread and canned veggies.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

It only took her a few short hours to finish, and on her way to Madison's, she got a strange text from Helena.

Hey, Elle is staying with us at my place...do you have any clothes that would fit her? It's a long story and not really my place to tell. Let me know as soon as you can. She just needs a few shirts and maybe a pair of pants. Oh and pajamas. Thanks.

hey! of course, I'll run home and grab a bag for her and drop it off later :)

Brooke got to Madison's front door and walked inside, up the stairs. She took her jacket off and changed out of her jeans and sweater into joggers and a old cheer hoodie. 

She grabbed her old school bag she typically used to pack her stuff and started throwing jeans and a few shirts for the unpredictable weather West- or New Ham has.  She was in the middle of packing a sweater when Luke walked in.

"Hey cuddle bug. You seen my thermal underwear? I told Grizz I'd let him borrow 'em for the trip."

"This may come as a surprise to you, but I don't keep constant track of your undergarments." She turned to give him a small smile

"Unless it's weird to share something that gets, you know, intimate with your junk."

"Babe, I'm a little busy. I'm trying to find Elle some extra clothes."

"For why?"

"Helena texted me. Elle is staying with her. I'm guessing it has something to do with Campbell but I have no idea." She told him digging through her clothes.

"You're so hot when you're doing the right thing." Luke mumbled stepping closer to her. Brooke smiled walking passed him to their bed. She sat the bag down trying to pack it easier. "Hey, um, if you have time later, do you think you can work your magic on a little speech for me?"