Postscript

"Any word from headquarters?" Agent May walks into Agent Coulson's office. The room is dimly lit as night has fallen. Everyone else aboard the airbus had retreated to their beds long ago.

 "Nothing yet." Agent Coulson stands from his desk. "Our satellites aren't picking up anything close by. They're working to reprogram their radars to expand the area of search."

 "When do they think they'll have that going?" She crosses her arms.

 "By tomorrow morning."

 "Good, we need to find whoever Black Dwarf was taking orders from. That aircraft was just a part that came from something much more powerful."

 "If they sent a missile as backup to destroy their own ship, they are definitely bigger than what we thought. We only cut off one leg of the beast," Agent Coulson adds.

"Do you have any idea on who or what we may be dealing with?"

"Not a clue. They already sent two warriors down that gave us a good fight; I can only imagine what they're holding back as a last resort."

 "From what I read in the reports, it sounds like that the bigger the enemy gets, the dumber they get," Agent May scoffs, "Thanos had a plan. He was ready for battle, yet Black Dwarf seemed unprepared. We don't know what Black Dwarf's exact reason for being on Earth was."

 "To take out the Avengers," Phil states without hesitation. "From what Skye recovered from their database on the aircraft- which wasn't much considering it was in an alien language- they had locations on each of the Avengers."

 "So, you agree with my original statement then?"

"Yes, there is a greater war coming."

__________________

Dedication to @BryonyJennifer <3

Information on "Chosen" coming soon!

Thank you so much for all your love and support in this book! I cannot express how grateful I am for each one of you. Your excitement for my books is what creates my excitement for writing.

Love you all!

x JLG